What impression do you get?

Ok I'm looking for a relationship, something genuine with a nice guy but do you think I give off the vibe that I'm looking for some thing casual? I've always been a geeky girl who loves video games and honestly a bit of a pushover. I'm a faithful and loyal person who wouldn't even dream of cheating, I can't actually allow myself to do anything like that, my morality won't let me. I decided to clean myself up after school by losing weight and getting a new style as I kept getting picked on. Now I wear things which are more figure hugging cause I train hard to stay small and it makes me feel confident but I fear that guys get the wrong impression of what my intentions are!

What impression do you get?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty especially your eyes. I would go younger with the hair style. One thing about guys hitting on you is that guys will hit on women regardless of what they have on. It just depends on the guy and what he likes. Otherwise I don't get any vibe off of you other than you seem like a nice person.

• Thank you, ah yes, that's fair enough. Ah ye I see what you mean haha, that's what I'd like to give off, just someone who's easy to talk too 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• you are gorgeous but your smile is forced. i think ur style is cute, but id save it for a bit later, kinda like a surprise ;P you're that girl who's look awesome in a tight top and jeans, so i think start simple, and up the anti if it all goes well =]

• Thank you! Haha think it's cause i was posing for the picture, I can't do a natural smile unless I'm caught laughing 😛 ah yes, I wore this on a night out, my every day wear is leggings and a loose top usually 😄 ah ok, thank you for your advice, I don't usually wear jeans but think I might more often when it cools down again 😊

• all good, it doesn't matter =]
      yep, i thought as much. you seem to like the simple but edgy style, and i think that's great :) you're welcome! you'd look great in pretty much anything anyway. xx

What Guys Said 10

• You look lovely - You give off a natural friendly vibe - Nothing cheap as far as I can see - Stay patient and you should meet a nice respectful guy on same wavelength as you.

• Thank you! I juse wanted to be sure I didn't suggest that I only want sex from the way I dress. I always seem to attract men who are only after that, probably because I'm oblivious to the red flags they give off.

• I think it is just the age we live in, society is very sexualised, I don't know your full experiences of meeting guys but maybe they act this way because they feel that is the way many young men act. Keep being yourself and if you want to wait, wait - Most guys may not be expecting it from "ANY" girl but I think they will respect it. Even me and I am a lot older was surprised by the younger generation on this site especially the girls who were very careful about waiting for right person to have a relationship with and many of them would not have struck me as looking sexually conservative so it would seem to me that it is an attitude among young women rather than a certain type of younger woman. I would definitely endorse waiting till you were at the right stage of a relationship with the right person to take it any further.

• That's a very valid point, most men I meet seem to sexualise girls, I mean guys my own age do. I've been in a relationship with a 31 year old and am currently dating amother guy of the same age as I find older men are more mature and looking for sone thing more genuine 😊 that's very good advice! Thank you! I remember my ex tried to squeeze in as many dates as he could into a short period of time so that I would give it to him quicker and he then kept asking me for it too. Eventually I did and probably too early too! I guess if a guy really likes a girl then he will be willing to wait until she's ready (but a reasonable amount of time of course), I think maybe if he's waited around 6 months there would be something adrift.

• your looking cute and gorgeous

• Your smile looks genuine and nice. If you see a guy you like just do the Clooney smile and look down then up

• have you got kik? i'd really like to get to know you better!

• You're pretty. Gorgeous eyes. I really like you're body too (you look fit but still nice and soft too). Just relax your hair down and you'll be golden.

• The hairstyle makes you look like my mum. But you have really nice big beautiful eyes

• Hahaha! Thanks? Meh I like my hair 😛 I love it short! I know it's not to everyone's taste of course, most guys prefer long hair or longer but I can't stick it now.

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• you look like a nice woman

• Need to work on your smile when taking pictures.

• Right ok! I look weird if I don't show teeth and if I show all of them it turns into a grimmace... maybe I should just try and get caught off guard so it's more natural haha

• You seem like a very artistsy girl

1 private opinion(s)