Am I attractive?

Hey all, So im 17 and one of my friends called me ugly today. I got kind of hurt because it was the first time I had ever been called something of such, so it got me thinking... and I wondered what other people thought of me. So please, feel free to leave a comment or rating out of 10 and let me know what you think, thanks guys :)Am I attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? What's wrong with your friends.
    You look hot, and cute (is that the correct adj. to describe a guy? Anyway, you know what I mean.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Brohan, broski, Brohammad, you're chillin man. You are brochillin. For real, you are a good looking guy, don't listen rude comments like that, even if they are from friends. Most likely just joking around:

What Girls Said 11

• WTF? They're probably did that cause they're jealous. You're fucking cute as shit! Someone said the same thing to my brother and he's a Hollister model and my friends have crushes on him all the time. Don't listen to that guy, he's not a true friend.

• No where NEAR ugly😍 9

• You look cute.

• Oh brother. Your friend was either teasing or jelly. You're fine man.

• you're not ugly wtf

• you're so hot!!!

• Well your not ugly

• First of all, you def aren't ugly. You look good so don't worry about it, and yes you are attractive

• You look good.

• Not ugly at all 11/10 , go model.

• You're so soo cute

What Guys Said 3

• You look good to me - Friend having a bad day or not a "True" friend

• you dont look ugly at all

• Yeah he jelly m8