How does this new make up look?

How does this new make up look?

Just curious if I look horrible or not... And if I got the lip shade correct this time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're a pretty woman, but you look very boring... no offense in any way. It's easy to spice up how you look with jewelry (besides the lip piercing)

• As stated before, I was actually heading to work when this photo was taking so that might help out the no jewelry thing. :-) I've always had a hard time figuring out if I should wear silver or gold jewelry though. I also definetly need to expand my jewelry collection in general. Alright, ramble done. Thank you so much for your input!!

• No problem at all! P. S~ I think silver would go GREAT with your skin tone :)

What Guys Said 10

• I like it. Fits well.

• I think it looks great, I usually favour a light make up look.

• your makeup looks pretty good, you look absolutely cute and pretty,

• You look pretty with it

• everythings perfect

• Your eye shadow looks a bit too bright

• Very pretty! Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :-)

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• looks alright... maybe some eyeliner would highlight the eyes even better

• Yeah, I usually do wear eyeliner but I'm working by a barbecue this morning, and the eyeliner just irratates the eyes more. Thank you though!!!

• thats how i always do my eyes, but i use black eyeliner for the bottom part :)

• You have the perfect eyes to do a black smokey eye look on! My inner make up artist is coming out sorry hahahha

• Hey, I'm definetly up for experimenting!! I'll try that sometime soon.

• I like it, it's subtle but still makes your features stand out