Hey rate me frm 1-10 and please comment , and tell me Wht I should change in my lifestyle please Ohk?

These all r new photos but some r old please tell me how I look and Wht I should change in dressing and do u like my questions or should stop it thank u please also wish Wht u want frm me and please don't answer anonymous please

This is my profile photo

Most Helpful Guy

• You look stunning and have a really outstanding style! All except for that nose ring. That's awful! No like!

Rate? 9/10. Get rid of the nose ring and it's 10/10.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• I don't know much about your lifestyle but I do recommend showing less cleavage. If you continue then it will be the only thing guys think about when someone mentions you. I don't think you want that.

• ur miss paulina?

• pass

• Wait? ur 30? no way.

• I don't want to show my real age thts all lol

• I m not 30 I m a bit younger but many people think I m older

• i figured younger... higher 20's..
      opinion still stays... or maybe its just me... i value honesty.
      and I've expressed so... expressed that wasn't 30... and expressed you should go light on the misleading.

• Lots of questions there but I see no reason to change - You look really well in those set of photos - I like your natural look and genuinely very surprised you are 30, you look years younger to me.

• 10 but show less cleavage is the only thing I would change. Not because it looks bad but I'm sure you get people commenting on it in public.

• You look greeeeaaaaaat!
    The only suggestion is: depending on the company be careful that showing off too much breasts doesn't shock people :o
    Apart from your style, that smile adds a lot of value... that attracts people for sure :D

• Caught any fish yet? Also, you aren't 30

• 9.5/10 - You're thick, you got great curves, beautiful hair, pretty eyes. I'm not an expert on fashion, but I don't see anything wrong at all with how you're dressing. I think you're the complete package.

• I think you look great and dont have to change a thing
    And you look so young i was line "dammmm" when i saw that you were 30 lol
    ... not that 30 is old...

• you look better the way you are

• Very boobs.

• If that is truly you I will eat my laptop.

• U look good , still having a healthy lifestyle is always good and u should do it anyway that would make u look even better

• 7
    What u need to change:
    You need to stahp showing off them tits.

• Less (obvious) cleavage. You look good though.

• a 5.5 out of 10

• You are good 8,4 point

• You are very attractive to me!

• You are beautiful

• You're absolutely gorgeous. And I dont think you need to change anything in your lifestyle lol.

• Honestly I don't know if you should change anything at all, you look stunning already:D

• Your somewhere between a 7- FAP. You wear all those cloths nicely.

• why you show off your small tits?

• Wow, hottie with a body

• 7/10

12 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• You have a very cute and pretty face, however because your shirt look too tight and your boobs are always showing it takes the attention away from that, try wearing a size bigger top. PS- You look like Perrie Edwards, like for real XD.

• Oh my, you're gorgeous! 10. I'm not gay or anything but you're really pretty 😊

• pretty/cute

• you are so cute

• You're super pretty. You don't need to change anything

1 private opinion(s)