Should I dye my hair to light blue?

Should I dye my hair to light blue?
should I dye my hair to light blue? I really want to give a shot but I don't know kinda scared lols, should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go ahead and see if you like it. Experiment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep in mind that especially on darker hair, you'll need to lighten it to go light blue, and the color fades ridiculously fast. Just had my nieces done in purple last Saturday, by this Saturday her hair is faded to almost gray where the color is left and where its gone she now has blonde streaks in her black hair.

• Yessss listen to this girl! Plus It costs a lot to lighten dark hair and it usually ends up fairl damaged, not worth it for a color that fades quickly.

• @tinybunnybabe yes! Spent like 250 bucks, total waste 👎

What Guys Said 10

• my opinion. you look really great with the hair color you have. i wouldn't change a thing

but if you wanna do it. do it

• Why not - Life is about trying things out apart from anything I think it might suit you or maybe something nearer your beautiful eye colour in the blue/green/aqua colour spectrum.

• i think having light blue highlights would look awesome on you

• Do it while your young as long as you dont care what people think and are confident when you wear it.

• Try it

• No, don't do it.

• You can but I think you look cute now

• how old are u?

12 ~~

• You are very pretty as you are. I think it would look goid

• Do it, u look good why not?

What Girls Said 4

• No, it makes you look very pale. Try a blue black or a deep blue. stay away from the greener tone shades.

• no dont do it

• yeah

• Wow your eyes are gorgeous!