Would I look better with contacts?

I recently got glasses because I'm slightly nearsighted, but I'm not sure if I like wearing them everyday. I'm pretty active and it's really annoying to constantly push them up my nose when I'm focused on other things. Would I look better in contacts? I've been considering buying them, but my insurance only covers the initial exam and I am hesitating due to the cost.

Would I look better with contacts?

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• You look nice on both pics but I think the glasses stand you perfectly... slightly in favour of the glasses look :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MH :D
      So, did you go for the glasses?

• Well I don't have money for contacts right now and my insurance doesn't cover materials, so either way I'm stuck with the glasses for awhile 😂

• So sorry to hear that though... they look great on you so don't be sad :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• kind of like the glasses more

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the glasses on you. Great match.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think contacts would suit you more

0|0
    0|0
  • glasses suit you and you can look into glasses that are designed for people who play sports there a little bit more expensive than normal glasses but might be worth the look

0|0
    0|0
  • you look cute and attractive in both

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty both ways, still if you wanted me to choose I'd go with the contacts and if you had longer hair would be perfect in my opinion :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm trying to grow it out, I've never regret cutting my hair so much in my life 😂

• Those glasses are pretty on you. You are are gorgeous with and without glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda like the glasses better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Contacts would be better

0|0
    0|0
  • are you a virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • Contacts are superior than glasses, always and forever.

0|0
    0|0

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Better with glasses!

0|0
    0|0
  • yesss

0|0
    0|0
  • You look better with glasses