Would I look better with contacts?

I recently got glasses because I'm slightly nearsighted, but I'm not sure if I like wearing them everyday. I'm pretty active and it's really annoying to constantly push them up my nose when I'm focused on other things. Would I look better in contacts? I've been considering buying them, but my insurance only covers the initial exam and I am hesitating due to the cost.

Would I look better with contacts?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look nice on both pics but I think the glasses stand you perfectly... slightly in favour of the glasses look :D

• Thanks for the MH :D
      So, did you go for the glasses?

• Well I don't have money for contacts right now and my insurance doesn't cover materials, so either way I'm stuck with the glasses for awhile 😂

• So sorry to hear that though... they look great on you so don't be sad :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• kind of like the glasses more

• I really like the glasses on you. Great match.

• I think contacts would suit you more

• glasses suit you and you can look into glasses that are designed for people who play sports there a little bit more expensive than normal glasses but might be worth the look

• you look cute and attractive in both

• You're pretty both ways, still if you wanted me to choose I'd go with the contacts and if you had longer hair would be perfect in my opinion :)

• I'm trying to grow it out, I've never regret cutting my hair so much in my life 😂

• Those glasses are pretty on you. You are are gorgeous with and without glasses

• Kinda like the glasses better.

• Contacts would be better

• are you a virgin

• Contacts are superior than glasses, always and forever.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Better with glasses!

• yesss

• You look better with glasses

• I think you look better with glasses