Do I have a chance with Black women?

Do I have a chance with Black women?

I really love Black women. I'm from a Middle Eastern country. I have Mediterranean complexion. I'm hairy, medium height and a little built. Do I have a chance with a black woman or it is impossible?

Another problem is that in where I live, there are no black women (

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit, I'm black. I'd date you lol.

• ))) the another problem is that in where I live, I have seen 2-3 black women for my entire life. I study engineering I want to migrate a multi racial country in the future to find them)

• Nobody. My sister and my cousins are marrying white men but I can't find anyone and a big reason is my ethnicity, and yes, I've been told that several times. In fact, the guys I have been with said that if I was dark skinned, they'd never date me, so my being lighter has actually played in my favor.

• Nope, I would love chocolate dark black women too)
      I hope you find someone you seek)

Most Helpful Guy

• sure you'd have a chance

What Girls Said 4

• Sure 😊

• Really?) l have been always doubtful about myself)

• Yeah a lot of my friends are crazy about guys who come from where you come from lol. I wouldn't say I'm CRAZY about middle eastern guys but they are very attractive to me. I guess black and middle eastern are a good mix lol 😏

• Hahahaha, actually we are Asians not middle eastern, but it is located on middle east.
      It is surprising to hear that you like middle eastern guys)

• If I was older I would date you.

• You have a chance with any woman if she finds you attractive! Depends on the individual you decide to approach. Even if you get rejected 100 times you might find some that say yes! So dont give up. Good luck! :)

• Yes. You have a shot

What Guys Said 5

• won't know until you try

• I presume as much a chance as any other coloured women.

• Nope, I know Caucasian women are kind of proud and don't date with out of race guys mostly.

• Yup. You got a chance.

• Why would you want to be with a gorilla?

• Stfu troll. I hate your supermacy and elitism. I'm an Asian originally. Even in Turkey, pale people think they are superior. But, I know lots of losers among them.

• Why do call black women gorillas?

• Because it's amusing to see how butthurt people get over pointless crap that strangers on the Internet say... Lol

• I think you do.