My leg hair is blond, short, and you can hardly see it, is it all okay that I shave once a month?

These are my legs after not shaving for a month and a half

Most Helpful Guy

• You have nothing to worry about, if that is you at your "worst". I think, besides how it looks of course, girls shave for the smoothness, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• One of the advantages of having blonde hair, When I was a baby, my hair was blond, then it became darker, I still try to dye it blonde... LOL!

What Guys Said 11

• If no one can see, don't worry about it.
    I know I can't see it.
    But if you want someone to touch you, you might want to make sure you're shaved. If they reach for leg and feel hair, it can be a shock and a turn off.

Side perv note? Always love seeing legs, so thanks.

• No worries if you can't see it you can get away with it.

• That's fine. That's hardly noticeable at all.

• your legs looks very attractive.

• I can't see anything angle need to be a little higher :P
    But seriously you have some good hairless jeans.

• i would say you should be able to get away with shaving once a month yes, nice legs to by the way

• I can hardly see it - Had quick flick through the comments you say that you and your boyfriend don't mind it at all so it seems a non issue to me.

• So So lovely

• Nices legs :)
    well you can shave them once a month , though they look hot <3

• You are good just dont let them touch your legs

• I bet they feel like a cactus

• Nope! They feel soft!

What Girls Said 5

• Try looking at it when you're in the car and the light is shining upon it, it's much easier to see it that way which will make it easier t debate that. I'm similar to you as my leg hair is short and blonde as well, however when the natural light shines on it, it doesn't look very sexy.

• it doesn't bother you at all? lol

• Not really

• I do. He says he doesn't really care, because I have very little hair

• well i guess then it doesn't matter. do whatever you want. i know most of the guys I've dated lovee feeling soft skin because they obviously dont shave their legs. but if your boyfriend and you dont care then do whatever you want

• leave it

• Looks fine to me

• I'm lucky i hardly have any hair on my legs but still shave for extra smoothness.
    You can shave if you want to, it'll make your legs super smooth.