Do I have too much chest hair?

Do i have too much chest hair?
Not sure if i should leave it or fight the battle and try to get rid of it

• Shave it
  • Leave it

Most Helpful Girl

• You have some, but shaving it would make it look really strange... Just accept yourself, it's not something you should be ashamed of, be proud of your chest hair !

Most Helpful Guy

• Better term man "trim" it. Dont need to shave it all off.

• Think of it like the fancy mustache's xD only it chest hair. You dont nessarily want it every where but you dont want to remvove it all ether.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe. But opinions vary.

• Yeah I think it's time to shave it off lol

What Guys Said 3

• Personal choice - My thoughts are once you go down that road you have to keep doing it and the more you do it, if you let it grow back it seems thicker - What I would do is wait and see, if you are in a relationship now or in the future see what they say then decide - Keep it trimmed is a compromise maybe.

• You do you man , some girls ( and guys I don't know your preference ) like hair , some don't, what matters is if you like it. but worst case if you shave it and don't like it, just to let it grow back.

• A little.