Guys, does my stomach look ok or is it too 'soft'? I know I don't have abs but I don't think I'm fat?

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I think it looks fine. A touch "soft" but not a big deal, and you are right, you are certainly not overweight.

• Yes, I know it looks soft, that's because I do no muscle toning exercises. I shouldn't look fat though, as my waist is 22.5/23 inches on an empty stomach. True that I have no abs though! :p

• Looks very nice to me. Nice and smooth.

• your so perfect, and soft is attractive and feminine, very beautiful, you dont need to worry about it.

• Seems absolutely fine and healthy to me

• I think you look great. You're average - not overweight , not athletic either. If you want a tighter body, you can work out but it's not necessary. Softness is really attractive on a woman. I wouldn't ruin a good thing.

• I think it looks hot. I love that softness on a girl.

• you are not fat dear dont worry :) maybe it could be better if you do sport routine
    But still you looks awesome ;)

• It does look "soft" but that's not a bad thing in a girl. You don't need to have visible abs.

• UR BASICALLY SHIT

• You look very attractive. Definitely not fat!

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more