Fucked up minds. Don't you understand?

fucked up minds. Don't you understand?

It took me years to finally like myself and not to hide from everyone. I never liked my body because something would always be different about my body and the bodies of my friends or other females and it took me some time to understand that every female is beautiful and unique in her own way. People would say thinks like: you need to eat more. (Because of my waist) you need to lose weight.( because of my hips and thighs). Don't push your butt out just because you want to have a bigger one. And a lot more. That really got to me. But now I just think, really? Is it really necessary to say thinks like that.( most of the time they use really ugly words) people want make me believe I need to do something about my body, and the thing I say to them? I fucking like the way I look and there is nothing wrong. Many people have really healthy bodies and others would just try to pull dem down. STOP! It can lead to stupid and dangerous decisions. You get In this kind of situations as well? Let them talk and let them now that you are perfectly fine by smiling and saying they are not right. The reason I post the pictures and this text is that people made me think I didn't look ok. Everything is fine with the way I look. The way you look. Doesn't matter if you are female or male. They don't like your anatomy? they should think about their behaviour and fucked up minds.
I hope you understand what i wanted to 'archive' with this post, I want to make people aware that words can hurt and unnecessarily fuck with your mind.
I took the how do I look topic because obviously people first look at pictures and read after.
Sorry for my bad English.

This post I wrote refers specifically to every day situations. When people talk to you in real life. I believe there are better ways to say thinks and it should be a thing on the Internet and just everywhere. Of course you can't expect that everyone will always be nice to you but you should show intelligence and strength when someone talks to you in a rude way. The things I wrote happen to me in real life but I want to adress a larger amount of people

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you and everybody else who talks about "shaming" and comments like you described are seriously mistaken about some things. You can never make everybody stop saying stupid shit or making mean comments. First of all it's impossible and secondly there's freedom of speech people can say things even if it's douchey. The real solution (which you have already applied yourself) is to stop caring about mean comments and to have a thick skin.

I also think girls can be beautiful in different ways and I haven't made any negative comments about how a girl looks since I've been on here but the culture of today that thinks stopping people from saying anything offensive is the solution instead of learning to deal with constructive and just negative criticism is not a good one. I think it will only hurt those people who get sheltered more in the future because they never learned to deal with the real world. I'm glad you're ok with yourself now, i think your body looks good. Have a nice day :).

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of women would kill to have their body look like yours. So anyone saying anything bad about it is just jealous and wish their's looked as good.

Your body looks just like the ones from female characters in this online game I play.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JxTZsecaZfw/hqdefault.jpg

What Guys Said 11

• If someone makes a "how do i look" post, they shouldn't get so upset if the answers are ones they don't like. no one got the memo that that section exists solely to pad egos.
    If someone doesn't like what they see, they have every right to say so. The person who made the questions should decide, before they submit, whether they are willing to accept anything they don't want to hear, or not.

Now, all that said, I think your body looks great.

• Very well said - I applaud the intent and words/pictures of your post - I don't excuse it but I think somewhere along the line it has become a dehumanised phenomenon to comment negatively on a person's looks. People have no idea of what effect their words are having. I think of the example would an avalanche of remarks such as "You are stupid, not intelligent, dense" be overlooked in the same manner as "You are ugly, too fat, too skinny".

• should've made a mytake

• what? it seems like those rude comments are from other girls, who are jealous of your beauty, so why listen to them?

• I didn't bother reading your story, but nice pics. I'm loving that waist to hip ratio. Good work.

• You look and sound very familiar

• 0|0
  • U look amazing!!!
    Dem females was jealous!!

• Sexy as you are

• hottt

• You go girl.

What Girls Said 2

• People judge and are judged in return, get over it. We all get criticized for different things.

And next time, make it a myTake, not a question because this isn't a question.

• Everyone should love their bodies