Leg opinions? Should I work on my thigs?

I'm thinking of working out and I'm just not sure, I find the fact that my thighs rub against each other annoying. What should I do? Any suggestions? Leg opinions? Should I work on my thigs?

Updates:
I'm not under 18 I have no idea why did that happen I guess I entered the wrong year or something

0|1
4|16

Most Helpful Guy

• From that angle, at least, you legs don't look at all big. They look perfectly fine.

Not every body type has a natural thigh gap. Some very skinny women don't have one, and I've seen some... larger women who do. So if that is your aim, I would heartily suggest you not worry about it to much.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh no I don't want things gap, I just want them to tone down enough to not r u against each other

• *rub

• ah. OK. I wasn't sure.
      But my point stands: from that angle, at least, your legs look fine. They certainly don't look big.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't really tell from the pic lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I had no idea how to do that I guess upload upload another

• Show All
    • Thank you

• Thanks for the mho 😊

What Guys Said 15

• Not the best angle, but still great legs.
    I don't find "rubbing" thighs to be bad, quite the opposite, since they're not skinny, and thick thighs are better. Also they don't look fat, so you don't really need to work them out, but if you wanna tone them, then go ahead.

1|0
    0|0
  • See way more leg than thigh. A pic in jeans or short would do better better than showing some thigh and your ankles.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look good from that angle, keep on lifting ofc

1|0
    0|0
  • weknowmemes.com/.../...g-for-compliments-comic.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • SMH your age though. You can send me hate comments as long as you can tell me how to work out.

• Show All
    • And there's no hate in my answers :)

• Glad to know ☺. I do swim so yeah I don't know if it's helping my problem but thank you

• Run st the park. Ask yourself have you ever seen s fat runner before that runs a lot?

1|0
    0|0
  • yea i think u do. u have so much potential there!

1|0
    0|0
  • Grease em up and tone em up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me - As for the thighs rubbing maybe a bit of toning but more than likely that is your natural shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to bodybuilding. com and look up workouts for legs and buns.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I find it hawt

1|0
    0|0
  • Need to c booty to confirm. Tighs are good so far

0|0
    0|0
  • I want you to step on my dick with high heels! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, your legs are fine and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice thighs!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking pretty good to me! No change required

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Crab squats. Just squat with your legs spread apart. Hope this helps!! :) <3

1|0
    0|0
  • They look fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Look great to me

0|0
    0|0