Rate both girls please 💋? And explain why you gave that rate?

They are both different girls. Rate both of them.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 6/10- This is because the girl appears as she is trying to hard to look good and the lipstick does not look too good for her skin pigment.

10/10- She looks naturally pretty, and her lips have the perfect cupids bow. He hair is also <3 on fleek.

I am not saying that anyone is ugly, both women are very beautiful and unique looking :) . I'm just saying one does look better than the other, just wish they would smile!!

What Guys Said 11

• First pic looks familiar. Honestly they both look much alike. I'm not going to pick one over the other. They look like nice young ladies.

• Didn't you ask this earlier?

• Eight and eight
    Because I find a lot of people beautiful and this would be my 'average good looking score'
    You'll notice.. It's usually eights xD

• i think this is a same question which is asked again and again in 10 minutes. why are you so obsessed with these girls?
    by the way second looks better

• They are very similar - I would rate them very highly and too close to single one out

• 10, 10

Everyone is beautiful

• Stop wearing contacts. Your eyes are beautiful the way they are.

• 1st. She just seems like she's more of a happy person

• Both are 8.5

• Cute.

• 6/10

What Girls Said 3

• This is a duplicate post.

• The girl at the top looks a bit like Ariana Grande. The girl at the bottom is really pretty. They're both 8s.

• They're both super pretty