Girls beautiful without makeup?

Do people think girls are beautiful, pretty or cute without any makeup whatsoever.

1|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.
    Makeup isn't supposed to be a painted on mask, it is supposed to be a tool that, when properly used, accents and highlights natural beauty. A person can look just fine without makeup. We might be accustom to seeing people wear some, but that doesn't mean it is in any way NEEDED to find someone desirable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I am always careful in answering these type questions - I like the light or natural or no make up look that may involve make up or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only beautiful girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful girl needs no makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for sure. If I find her beautiful, it's not the make up alone that is making her beautiful. It might add to it but she's beautiful without it also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • I base my opinion of looks based on what they actually look like, as in no make up, no fake breasts or camera angles, etc.
    I don't use any form of trickery and I know quite a few women who are very pretty without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls are beautiful without makeup and others aren't

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dem natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone must be.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, unless you are Megan Fox

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are brave. And some women just look like angels without make up. I love naturality.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends but if I were to find her attractive with makeup then I'll probably find her attractive without it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes always i think so.

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I only wear lip gloss and every blue moon lipstick. I am comfortable with just that and its not for everyone too

0|0
    0|0
    • So I guess that means yo lip gloss be poppin. Yo lip gloss be cool. Do all the boys be jockin and chase you after school? 😂

• LOL yes but I am hard to get so some of them just walk away 😉

• Yes, if a girl is naturally beautiful, makeup is not necessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on where you're at... for a night out not necessarily. but i dont think its attractive when people where tons of make up all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're pretty then yes. If they're ugly then no.

0|0
    0|0