Do you think I am intimidating people? How am I looking?

I asked before but Although it i uploaded photo, it didn't work... So how am I looking?Do you think I am intimidating people? How am I looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• your very beautiful but if your not approaching the guy you want yes than you girls come off as intimidating cause its the girl who decides on who they want when they want whether a guy tries to approach or not, and if we guys glance (look at you/check you out) but get no response in return than its obvious rejection, simple as that

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Intimidating? Lol. Oh god no. You're below average.

• Intimidating? No, n way, quite lovely and charming.

• your looking pretty cute and attractive

• You have a quiet confident look. Like if I say the wrong thing you will correct me and give me the stank eye.

• Yes.

• You very cute attractive but for me no girls intimidate me but i can tell that there are boys over there who are intimidating by your good looks

• You look normal to me not intimidating at all

• Pretty and sexy😉

• No not really.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You kind of look like that bitchy schoolteacher who would smirk while you stand on the line during recess.

• not at all.

• So pretty !!!

• You seem nice, I don't see anything intimidating about you