HOW MUCH BUTT IS TOO MUCH?

Ok, so I have a pool party to attend tomorrow (June 10th), but the only problem is, my bikini bottoms show too much butt, and i'm 13. I don't have any time whatsoever to buy other ones, nor money to, so i'm not sure what to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!! I NEED TO KNOW FAST.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they show too much butt, then why did you buy them. Not much you can do if you can't buy others.

• Im still going to wear them, just not with guys from school..

• I have to admit why if you will not wear them around guys from school that you would wear them around other guys.

• Because i dont know other guys, i just have a weird history with some of the guys in my grade thats all

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure it's fine. wear cover up if you're worried

What Guys Said 8

• Check with your friends or female relatives do they have a bikini your size - Other than that a pair of shorts, beach wrap or skirt and stay out of pool.

• I feel like it's going to be different from person to person. My advice: if you feel comfortable in your swimmers, wear them. But if you feel like you're too exposed, pick something else. Trust your gut - just because you're 13 doesn't mean your judgement is wrong

And if you're at a pool party with people your own age (I'm guessing that's what it is?) it's not going to be as big of a deal

• I'm sure it's fine as long as you don't run around in a thong bikini lol

• Don't go?

• No butt is too much. Show it off, who cares if anyone says anything. You will be fine.

• It doesn't sound like you have many options, maybe you could borrow from a friend?

• Could I see a picture to give you my opinion

• 13 but should stay covered

What Girls Said 1

• If you have a pair of work out shorts or spandex you could put it on top and still go into the pool! :) . Sorry if this didn't help :(