Super self conscious lately. Are these measurements attractive?

I'm a dancer (the naked kind) and I've been traveling around to clubs and do just fine money wise but oh my gosh these other girls are built big. Not fat or anything. Just big. Wide hips. Wide everything. It has me feeling pretty inadequate. So my question is my measurements are 36-27-36 with a 38 inch bubble butt. I'm pretty fit and nothing jiggles (unfortunately). My stomach is flat and tight. Do men still like fit girls or are the big jiggly bootys taking over? I've been stopped in public to be asked about my butt but in a strip club it's pretty boring compared to the 40 inch fakes (which look fabulous and I'm happy for the lovely ladies sporting them). I've considered surgery but it's so expensive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a much bigger fan of a woman like you who keeps herself fit. I find that so much more attractive than a body by bigmac.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're kidding, right? I'll never understand why ANYONE would want to trade a fit, healthy body for "curves" aka fat. Fucking gross. Be happy with what you have, it's a lot better than thick. No offense to anyone but healthy will always be better than flabby.

What Guys Said 8

• Fit girls are hot

• If you're really a nude dancer then you must compare tips at the end of the night with your co-workers. Where do your tips stand in relation to everyone else@ There's your answer.

• Variety is nice. If you look like everyone else then what would the fun be in that? Be happy that you add something new to the hoard of giant hips lol.

• Noh.. I like your nice real booty

• Don't worry still u can attract me with your dance babe 😏✌

• u r good , dont feel insecure

• Sounds great to me

• i like skinny

What Girls Said 1

• Your body sounds nice