Judging from the picture, how long would it take her to get abs?

Most Helpful Guy

• if she put moderate work every day in to it?
    I bet she would see results by 2 weeks, and would have decent abs by 2 months.
    But she isn't over weight, and women look good soft. They look good with abs too, but I'm just saying, she doesn't need to go overboard.

• Yes, she is slim (waist 22.5/23, hips 35.5/36, weighs 110/112lbs), but does look soft and doesn't lift weights or do muscle toning exercises.

• yeah. like i said, soft looks good on girls. nothing wrong with soft. but toned looks good too. if she wanted to tone, i bet she would look great. She shouldn't have to work very hard at at.

What Guys Said 7

• A couple of months, but abs look stupid on a girl.

• Abs? A month, maybe 2.. It depends what she's doing too obviously.

• They look fine as they are

• if she works hard and eat right i think it will take 2 months i guess

• 7-8 months if she is consistent

• damn that head shape though :D

• What do you mean? She's tilting her head to one side, the photo is taken from an angle

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Getting abs is two things. First you have to exercise to create abs muscle. But I ahev the impression you already have a base. But secondly, if you want them visible, you have to train fat down. They will be hidden by a fat layer. But in the latter case, when you train to loose fat, you have to accept that you will loose female curves too. So its a choice to make.

• Hmm I know, I'm not sure I want to lose my hips and the curve from waist to hip...

• A couple of months