I find gays, transgenders, fat women creepy?

.
why is it ok to call awkward shy guys creepy, but not ok to call gays, transgenders, fat women creepy?

its ok for women to call a guy creepy if he tries to hit on her, and say hi to her..

but its not ok to call gays, transgender, and fat woman creepy, like these are the people who are ACTUALLY creepy,

i have a fat ugly girl stalking me and it so fucking creepy, and i find transgender people so creepy

• Yeah this is messed up i agree with you. these are the people who are ACTUALLY creepy: gays, transgender, and fat woman
  • No. only awkward guys are creeps. while gays, transgenders, and fat women can never be creepy
bump
. bump

Most Helpful Girl

• So much bitterness at such a young age.
    Good luck for your life, you'll need it...

What Girls Said 8

• Creepiness is based on the person not their sex, orientation, or size.

• It's sad that you have soo much hate inside you. Good luck with everything and finding people that will accept your hateful ways

• hate? i am simply stating what i feel

• Its not right to call anyone creepy

• I dont understand how fat women made the list lol. Because if they lost weight im sure youd be tripping over yourself to date them. Transgenders? to hate yourself so much is crazy to me and its all mental. Gays? Well theyve infiltrated themselves so much into anything female you will literally not have anyone support you on this , they where smart to even infiltrate themselves into feminism.

• " Because if they lost weight im sure youd be tripping over yourself to date them. " nope. usually they have ugly faces.. and bad genetics. anyways 99.9% of women over 20 are ugly. a fact.

• I tinks your a troll

• i am serious

• I don't find fat or gay people creepy at all, HOWEVER Caitlyn Jenner does scare me... very creepy looking. Just being honest

• Caitlyn Jenner is just a creepy person, it doesn't have to do with the fact that she's trans. It's her.

• 😂Haha true true

• People can be creepy. It's not exclusive to race, ethnicity, height, weight, gender, sexuality, age, or anything else. Generalizing isn't cool.

• its rude to call a person fat and ugly.

• Who said it was ok to call anyone creepy? humans they love pinning labels on people even if it doesn't match the characteristics.

What Guys Said 7

• Its ok at least you admit it we all fears I guess.

• I don't think obese women are creepy, but I agree on the other two.

• That's nice and cute. Tell me all about how you hate the world

• You're not wrong, they're biologically, intellectually, and socially inferior

• c. You're a bigot and a body shamer and probably creepy too!

• what makes you think gays and transgender people are creepy?

• Maybe some of them but not all