Doctors what do I have? sore throat for almost a month now?

Hi, I will explain my issue in point form. I had a sore throat for a month now. I am 19 year old male, i don't smoke (never smoked). I am almost 6 feet and maybe 145 pounds (fit). I live in Canada but was born in India. So my condition: Thick saliva or mucus from my throat comes, and i have the constant need to cough or clear my throat ( Spitting out the mucus). My throat is more sore in the morning and night. I don't feel ill, or sick, maybe a light headache sometimes. At night i have to clear my throat maybe 20-30 times before i sleep. If i drink water at night, i also feel the need to clear my throat and spit out mucus. However, i can still eat everything properly. From morning to night, i feel the urge to clear my throat many many times, in order to spit out the thick saliva or mucus. Like i mentioned, this has been going on for almost a month, i thought it would go away soon, but its persistence. I am currently not on any medications, and my diet is fairly healthy. Thanks you so much for reading this.
i never had any allergies in my whole life. i am just really worried what it could be...

In point form:
-sore throat for a month now
-i am 19 year old male, i don't smoke (never smoked)
-thick saliva or mucus from my throat comes, and i have the constant need to cough or clear my throat.
- it is more sore in the morning and night
-i don't feel ill, or sick, maybe a light headache sometimes
-at night i have to clear my throat maybe 20-30 times before i sleep.
-if i drink water at night, i also feel the need to clear my throat and spit out mucus
- i never had any allergies,

Most Helpful Guy

• There are much better sites for those types of questions.

• yeah, could you suggest any sites for questions like this?

• Doctor on demand (app), webMD, zocdoc, mdtalks, quora, etc...

What Girls Said 1

• You have a sinus infection and need antibiotics to clear it

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a simple stubborn influenza. Just make sure to stay hydrated and keep your feet and neck warm.

• Definitely sounds like a new allergy - Check with a real doctor to be sure