How do I look honestly?

How do I look honestly?

How do I look honestly? I've never had a guy come up to me and actually ask for my number. Just stares, and a couple people flirting. And how old do you think I look?

For all ya'lls guesses, I am actually 19. Almost 20. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're 19. Look in your mid-late 20's.
    You got a pretty look. A little above average on my scale. If no guy is walking up to you then you walk up to him.

What Guys Said 7

• You look good. You give off the vibe (at least to me) of having high self confidence which is a good thing, but maybe it's intimidating some guys a bit? Try approaching guys you like, don't wait for them.

• I think you look nice - Profile age seems about right

• you look pretty attractive to me, your age looks like above 25

• 27 and you look beautiful message me on fb my name is shyam setu vakil

• your pretty, but girls have to understand, guys dont normally approach girls even if were in love with them, because its the girl and its always been the girl who has the luxury to choose who they want when they want because most girls have physical beauty and that prevents rejection, guys dont have that, we guys just end up rejected in the first place and its why we dont approach all we guys can do is stare at a girl we want or try to ignore her and hope for her to choose us and approach.
    but your profile says 19 but you look 29

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0