Which photo should I post on my Instagram?

Please be completely honest, they match my theme on Instagram and these types of photo are becoming more popular and I like them but I don't know if they're what you would consider slutty? I'm not that type of person so I would like to avoid that at all costs. So should I post one of them and if so which?

• Picture 1Which photo should I post on my Instagram?
  • Picture 2Which photo should I post on my Instagram?
  • Picture 3 Which photo should I post on my Instagram?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 2nd one looks the best but I suggest cropping out the bottom cause it looks like your bedsheets got in the way of the shot
    Try to crop it so that the cool tree wallpaper you have on the wall and yourself are the only things in the photo. Everything else is sort of distracting and ruins the shot a bit

• Thank you! I thought it was a little distracting myself but I thought I would wait for an opinion :)

• No problem! Good luck

What Guys Said 17

• Not enough it being shown for it to be slutty at all. You are just showing off a bit.
    Why just post one?
    I say go for them all.

I like #1 the best, but #2 has the best lighting.

• (A) or (B). I don't see how those can be considered slutty. No signs of sluttiness in them.

• Tbh, all are mildly slutty so if you wanna avoid that then u shouldn't post them. But damn,, nice ass though

• I would go pic 2 - it is the least overt

• I wouldn't post any of them on Instagram. They look kind of attention seeking tbh and you're very beautiful so you should post pictures with your face in it

• Why no face, bebe?

• picture 2 looks good

• You should retake two with no shadows

• Pic #A

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2