What can I do to change myself?

Okay so a girl does her nails or gets peircings or a tattoo what can guys do to change how they look that is like that's? Sorry if it's confusing question

Most Helpful Girl

• You have many options for expressing yourself. Your cloths, hair cut/color, the words you use, or the attitude you present. As you get older, facial hair can be fun to change too. Men also get piercings and tattoos. Depending or your area or group of friends make up can be an option, not to mention that nail color is now much more common for men.

• Is there anything else a guy can change like my body type is big lik not fat just lean cause I'm 6'7" and 250lbs and only 17 and I wear like black khakis and bigger shirts with pockets and people say I am one of those skater guys but I also play football so some days I wear like athletic stuff like shorts and dry fit shirt other day it's skater outfit what kind of other options do I have

• Thanks I think that's what I really needed to hear haha thank you for the friendly advice

• Glad I could help. I was punk or goth for most of my high school years, though I was more of a geek at heart. 10 years later I still have bright colored hair, but dress more as a professional (I need my clients to see me as an adult). My tattoos are just hidden under my work clothes. As time goes on you don't have to give up your style or identity, it just become less important to brodcast it to everyone.
      I hope you find what feels like you.

What Girls Said 1

• I like tattoos they are a turn on... makes a guy hotter like yummy

What Guys Said 3

• Piercings, tattoos, haircut/hairstyle change, exercising. Everything a girl does to change her look, guys can do as well. Personally, I wouldn't go and get my nails "done" - but it's still an option. Figure out what you want to change first, then do something about it. Simple as that

• Guys have the option of piercings and tattoos or clothes, hairstyle and facial hair.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more