What do you think, rate her?

What do you think, rate her?

Updates:
Also guess her age!

0|0
6|22

Most Helpful Guy

• She's attractive solid 7 body I can't fully rate but it looks like it would be an 8 or 9.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 5'1 maybe 94 lbs, pretty petite but a lot of people don't like that lol

• Show All
    • For my health or just unattractive?

• Both your fine though 94lbs for 5'1 is just a little bit below average I am pretty sure. Still cute though I could just eat you nom nom nom and I will :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Put half as much energy into working on your self-esteem as you do to take those selfies and posting them online. Strangers on the internet can't fix your self-esteem issues, only you can.

0|1
    0|0
    • I just want to know how I can improve my looks. My weight is the biggest thing, I feel huge even though everyone constantly says im too thin. And i feel like my facial features aren't attractive

• Show All
    • I don't want to use it as an excuse but I do have body dysmorphia so its hard to focus on other things

• Then you should be speaking to a Psychologist, not strangers on the internet.

What Guys Said 21

• European? Nice eyes. She definitely has a cute look. Maybe a bit skinny. I'm guessing she's 20 or 21.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she twerk?

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks really cute - About 19

0|0
    0|0
  • your a beauty, and yes hair is a must, cause its feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • Rate 7-8/10 as for age I would say 21or 22

0|0
    0|0
    • What could she improve on?

• Show All
    • Thank you for your honesty (:

• Your welcome , before I say anything else I should say I'm not looking for anything but I wanted to say that your rating doesn't tell the whole story. To me I feel the most comfortable and drawn to in the 7-8 range. Anything higher I feel as though I they would be out of my league and I wouldn't feel comfortable around them.

• Above average

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say she's around a 7

0|0
    0|0
  • 4/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty girl with beautiful eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 :) 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a super pretty pic. I really like your hair style! :) I'd say your maybe 20 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10 I say

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your very cute and sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Would smash

0|0
    0|0
  • Lovely ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 8 of ten you are very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile for real and ur a 8

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very small, but also very attractive. 7/10. Do you mind me asking what is your height/weight?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am 5'1 and 93 or 94 lbs

• Ok. You are petite/small, but that is definitely not a problem of course. I especially love your hair and your beautiful blue eyes.

• Honestly, I k ow you say your weight is your biggest issue but I'm saying out in a little weight. Other than that you look great.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not sure I understand the wording

• My apologies, from what I see you look gorgeous, just need to gain a little weight.

• I just see myself as huge.

• miley cyrus dopple

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty girl 8 on 10

0|0
    0|0
    • What should she improve?

• Show All
    • Ill have to find pics of me from when I was heavy to compare, but I am a bit underweight now. In my eyes I think I look better but its interesting hearing that outsiders view it as "too thin". I guess I'm a bit harsh on myself, but who isn't!

• Yes we all are our own worst critics. If YOU feel you are OK then nothing else matters 😃
      Have fun madam😃

What Girls Said 5

• Your eyes are very pretty! Try enhancing them with eye liner!! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 ---- Those Eyes Tho <3 . Kind of looks like Miley Cyrus haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • 17 years old and pretty cute :) 9/10 for her blue eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • An alien. That's how I would rate

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty as fuckk omg teach me how

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you but I disagree 😪