Are skinny girls considered as having "nice bodies" or no?

Im confused because my friends make me feel bad for being skinny. Like I'm not a woman, and they even say they have no idea what guy would want me. I don't look unhealthy skinny, I look very fit and in shape, but I don't have hips and my arms are really small. The thing is I have a friend who is the exact same size as me just much taller like a model, and she doesn't get made fun of. She gets compliments all the time. And yet we both have c cup boobs, small waists, and small (but not flat!) butts. But I'm the one that gets made fun of for my size and made to feel like my body is ugly.

Does a skinny girl only look good if she looks like a model? Do you notice girls with skinny bodies in general and think they look good or no?

Also I don't know if this is relevant but I'm black and dark skinned and my friend is very light skinned, does that make a difference? I ask because I know that black people tend to like very thick and overweight women. Are people holding my friend to a different body standard just because she's light?

• I think skinny women in general have nice bodies
  • I only like skinny chicks if they have the whole model package going on
  • I don't think being skinny is attractive in general
  • Show results

Most Helpful Guy

• jesus those are your friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• Given what I know about girls, it frankly sounds like your friends said that because they're probably jealous of you. Believe me, I was once that chunky, jealous girl myself :P

I don't think you should worry too much :) If you dress nicely and are fun to be around, you'll be attractive! Plus, you know guys haha, they'll screw anything with a heartbeat.

What Guys Said 10

• Your description of yourself sounds wonderful. I like your size and shape, and your color does not matter. I do not know if you are appealing or not sinced there is no picture, but nothing you said sounds bad.

I would judge you the same as I would a light girl.

• As the shorter of the two of you, you sound hotter than your friend. For me, skinny and 4' 10" to 5' 2" is perfect, although some variation is still perfect.

It has nothing to do with colour, unless you're green and blue stripes. Those just don't go together!

You seem perfect, so take no notice of what others say, especially other girls! only go by what guys think!

• For me, I don't think "skinny" girl's are attractive. Yet, I'm sure several other men do find "skinny" girl's attractive.

• A lot of it comes down to personal preferences basically there will be guys who will like a slim petite look and those who prefer curvy look

• Black women on the site have repeatedly claimed that dark skinned black women are discriminated against. That could be it.

• Your body sounds sexy. I have to admit I think light skin black girls looks better but its more because of a "mix" thing going on so I think there is a bias thing going on. However, I have dated 1 dark skin and 1 light skin girl so when it actually comes down to dating it doesn matter. Just a mental thing.

• If she has a pretty face and has at least some curve to her body, I don't care. She doesn't need a fat ass or boobs, just shape

• THEY ARE JEALOUS of your skinniness.
    If u want send me a picture of yourself and i will give u a 100% honest opinion, and ill send a pik of me and you give me an honest opinion.
    Message me if you want. :D

• It's probably because you has darker skin, unfortunately.
    Also you say you don't have hips. That'll do it. Girls gotta have curves.

• Skinny girls are sexy.

What Girls Said 5

• There is a difference between skinny "bony" and skinny "toned/muscular"

• The colour thing doesn't matter because I am light skinned and still being bullied for being skinny...

• Skinny girls are the hottest. Other girls are just jealous, you don't see guys hating on skinny girls as much.

• If too skinny then no

• Everyone has a preference but the male friends i have spoken to are not into skinny girls even if they have a beautiful face they usually say they remind them of boys and how a woman should look like a woman not like a boy, no shape just straight up and down, sorry but most real men love curves and a shapely figure, i guess skinny has their fans too.