How bad does my black eye look (srs)?

This is what happens when you bounce at ghetto ass nightclubs lmfao. This is when I just got home an hour ago.
How bad does my black eye look (srs)?
They sent me home.. I took a shower.. had my friend come over and she started putting some makeup on it to see if we could cover it up and hide it because they won't let me work the rest of the weekend with a black eye and I need the $$

More makeup..

@polocrew
@06curiousmind
@rgb008
@consultantisback
@ordinarygentleman

Most Helpful Girl

• It was bound to happen lol... at any club not just a hood one. Just let it heal don't use makeup that shhh won't work unless done by a professional... like movie studio artist or expense MAC artist. You could try, it might make it appear less of a problem, but if they won't let you work I don't know just take that week, try something else in the club or to try wearing the make up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad man, its a little dark, kind of hard to see with ur shit lighting, but over all should heal up nice in a few weeks, it heals up sooner if you put ice on it, reduce swelling, then keep heat to improve circulation.
    This happened twice to me and then i get hit in the balls by an old lady who wouldn't fuck her and her friend. No fun bruh.

What Girls Said 11

• yuck omg =/ dude you need to be careful. gotta understand that you can't mess around, especially when it comes to your face. it's all fun and games till you lose your sight. i hope you learned. get well soon.

• I had a black eye once in high school and the only thing that covered it up was the kat Von d tattoo Concealer or the hard candy glamofluage Concealer.

• Da hell happened to your face! O. O

When in doubt you wiki it. :P
    http://www.wikihow.com/Cover-a-Black-Eye
    www.bunbunmakeuptips.com/.../

• That is so horrible, you must be in so much pain, you should put some ice on it.

• damn... did you ice it right afterwards?
    it looks pretty bad obv. lol i feel like you could def put more make up on though, dont rub it in. Just spread it over.
    www.stepbystep.com/.../Apply-concealer.jpg

kind of like this pic, but over your black eye.

• I'm only going to put makeup on it before I go out and try to work again tonight. I feel like makeup will take away from the healing process.

• wtf man -_-
    did you put ice on it? go to the pharmacist and see if you can apply anything on it -_-
    no difference with the makeup honestly

• :o you should really look for something to apply on that bruise tho... try and get some arnica gel

• Everything is closed right now.. will definitely get something tomorrow.

• ok maybe apply some ice on it in the meantime
      and makeup won't do anything apart from "covering it" a little bit... hope it gets better

• Oh my gosh... constantly put ice on it or aloe vera cream and if you want to cover it up, i think you need some really expensive concealer to cover it up or go to a professional makeup counter.

• Holy shit are you ok?

• Not really a black eye, more like a bruised cheek but you might wanna put some ice on it lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8

• it's about a 5/10 in how bad it could be + damn #Tony you got #Slumped?= by some nigga in a club or something? >_<

• Dreamy blue eyes + black eye to make you look tough

Hngggggggggggggggggg

Damn tho breh, get better soon. What happened in detail? I've never ever seen a fight in a club.

• >Posted at VIP section.. girl sneaks in and didn't have the right wristband... tried to verbally tell her that she needs to leave the section and I won't kick her out of the club.
      >Tries to run.. ended up eating shit. Got her in a wristlock and started to escort her out.
      >Escorting her to the back exit.. chick is trying to spit on me.. crying too
      >Her friends see her crying.. two black dudes.. neck tats and all that shit started sprinting at me
      >Let go of the chick and sprawled.. got the first guy in a headlock in my sprawl.. locked him up pretty well and I could he was about to go out. Meanwhile the other dude is just whaling on me.
      >That other dude grabs me by the neck pulls me off.. I got a single sweep and he hit deck pretty quickly too. Tried for side control but as soon as I rotated the other was back up and they both got my in a ground n pound for a couple seconds and then they all ran off. I called it on the radio but it was already too late. Pointless to call PD

• Damn, that's too bad man

• Dnt really use snap but I haven't even had it since I got my iphone. Forgot pw and been too lazy to retrieve it. I do have a couple videos saved of fcking up betas in the club though. Usually film when PD comes and cuffs them up and I'm out of the situation.

• It is not as bad as first photo but is still visible - If they are going to not let you work if bruise showing, I don't fancy your chances, it will probably get worse before it fades.

• Lol you must have really pissed someone off.

• ikr.

I got a busted lip from some guy last year, but I take some of the responsibility - I was being a bit of a knob lol

• @WombRaider Ehhh it happens, I wouldn't be surprised if he hit on some guys girl and he got decked because of it lol.

• 1) That's not a black eye.
    2) You got powned.

• 3) INB4 you blame it on the other person.

• What happened exactly?

>That other dude grabs me by the neck pulls me off.. I got a single sweep and he hit deck pretty quickly too. Tried for side control but as soon as I rotated the other was back up and they both got my in a ground n pound for a couple seconds and then they all sprinted off. I called it on the radio but it was already too late. Pointless to call PD

• They turned you into a zombie M8

• Lookin beaten up dere brah, dat beard doe aha