Should I get tan {with picture} ?

Should I get tan  {with picture} ?
I have very dark hair and very dark eyes but my skin is so pale. All my friends tell me that I need to get tan. What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont do it because to much sun destroys your skin and when you hit 30 something your fountain of youth will be no more, now you stay away from it you will still have it at 30 something. You might need to find yourself a good man one day later in life so stay young my friend stay young

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Not in my opinion. Your pale skin really suits you to me, you're a beautiful girl. A tan would not make you look better. For some reason it's got in peoples heads that it's wrong or unhealthy or ugly to have pale skin, none of that is true at all. You're beautiful. I say ignore your friends comments.

• I think you got a beautiful look. Don't do it and don't think too much about it. The contrast is not that high. So you are all good.

• i love light skinned girls, they glow with beauty, getting a tan is up to you but you dont need it in my opinion

• you are ok

• I think you look fine but if you want one get one, I dont really think it matters too much?

• I like that pale look

• l think pale a little. But not disturbing at all. İF it is your original look so its not related with nutrition you dont need. Stay natural. you are pretty

• You look good the way you are

• You are pretty so embrace the way you are. Just because others think you should tan does not mean you need to.

• i think you look a lot better and cute the way you are now

• no, just be yourself... i find you attractive. You do have pale skin, it could probably burn easily too.
    Also, the benefits of not tanning are that you will look better when you get older and not get wrinkles as quickly

• No. You have really nice porcelain skin

• Nah dont

• Since when Britishers have the tan craze?
    Like seriously... answer it...

• in my opinion you look great as you are, your pale skin suits your dark hair and dark eye color

• Nah... I like your current complexion!

• Nah, u look fine.

• Very beatiuful :)

• Pale skin and dark black hairs is a great combination. You are lucky and blessed. Why spoil it?😞
    I have a question , may I ask?

• Yes you can ask

• Is lot of hair all over the chest, stomach and thighs on a guy look disturbing and icky in general?

What Girls Said 7

• You seriously don't need it.

For tanning, though, it's better to either wear a hat or just keep your eyes closed rather than wear sunglasses. Bright light on your optic nerve stimulates the hypothalamus gland, which in turn causes the production of melanin, thus achieving a deeper tan.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Your friend is stupid. Your skin is beautiful and is highlighted by the contrast of your dark hair and eyes. You look good!

• NOOOOOO don't tan! Pale skin plus dark hair is a very nice combo. You are very beautiful too! :)

• tan if you want to but don't forget sunscreen.
    Personally I like better people with pale skin and dark hair if they're white

• Nope, you will regret it!
    You are a pretty girl and with a beautiful skin, don't ruin it just because some stupid advice, I mean your hair and eyes compliment your skin so much, I bet your friends are just jelly.

• you're perfect the way you are sweetie

• No. And if you do just not too much.