Are guys turned off by a girl with a flat butt?

I'm 15 and I've never had a boyfriend. I know I'm too shy and I also have social anxiety, but I've always thought my looks had something to do with it too. People have said I'm very pretty and that if I wasn't so quiet, a lot of guys would talk to me. I'm 5'2, 118 lbs, 32C. My problem is that my butt is flat.. And j hate it. It really bothers me and I feel like guys are turned off by it and don't think I'm attractive. How much do guys really care about flat butts? Please be honest. Are guys turned off by a girl with a flat butt? I'm on the end to the right... I couldn't find a picture that showed the back of me but this is the only full body pic I have.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly? I think you look great. I'm not trying to slide into them DMs but yeah you've got a great body that guy's definitely wouldn't be turned off by. Most guys really don't care if you have a small butt unless your ass is literally concave, then you might have some problems. But looks isn't a problem in your case.

What Guys Said 16

• Like many things, it is going to greatly vary from guy to guy. I've been around guys in high school (granted they were total arrogant pricks) who said stuff like "she has a cute face and all, but she has practically no ass."

However, butt size for me personally has never made a difference in how attractive I find someone. I can't claim to be like every dude, but I'm sure there are other guys like me. I don't place much value in butt size I guess. I don't even notice it lol. So yeah, it varies.

There are some things to go over though...
    1.) You are 15. You are not behind the 8 ball or whatever. I think the majority of people haven't had a boyfriend by age 15. It may feel like you're behind but you really aren't.

2.) Shyness can be helped by talking to people to an extent. The more you do something, the better you get at it. Works with shyness too. The more you throw yourself out there, the easiest it gets. It's the first number of times that are the most difficult.

3.) People tend to date people they find attractive, but only to an extent. There is a certain threshold people consider in the dateable range vs friendzoned range. Once you get past that threshold, you are all good. Likewise, even if someone is an ass-guy (as in he puts much value in butt size), he will find your butt to be perfect if he dates you.

The majority of attraction for long term relationships is based on personality. I've heard/know of guys who are into big butts dating people with small butts because they have other features that make up for it.

Bottom line: DON'T WORRY. You are psyching yourself out. Not only are you still young, but there are MANY guys out there still open for dating. :)

• You look fine to me - Lots of guys like smaller butts - Shyness may have something to do with it - Think to yourself that you will be a little bit more confident each day - Maybe in time you will find yourself talking to guys and who knows they might say they thought you looked nice all along but they were too shy to talk to you themselves.

• I don't care very much for butt, I never did (I prefer boobs actually). Do it wouldn't be a problem for me.

• NO, but guys are turned off by girls who dont approach, dont initiate, and dont ask us out especially when girls are beautiful like you and can have just about anyone they want like most girls can.

• Not all guys like big butts!

• You have very cute legs and arms and a nice flat stomach. I myself wouldn't mind you having a flat butt

• you look pretty attractive to me, and flat butt is not much of a big deal to me

• I dont like butts so a small one or big one wouldn't matter to me

• Aslong as the rest is good, wich seem to be the case, i dont care about a flat ass

• You're very sexy and with tits like that you don't neee ass

• WIth a cute face, decent body, nice boobs, ASS is not that important. really isn't.

• Yh sorry im an ass man and flat butts are a turnoff.. But not all guys are like that. Many dont care about booty. You can still work ur ass though , if you want it bigger

• Fkkffkfk you are so dangerous

• you look great

• You're cute and from what I can see your body and butt look perfectly fine. Actually your body rocks! You've got just as much potential to have a boyfriend as any other girl. If I randomly saw you from the distance you would get my attention. So feel confident! You'll go a long way when you learn to love the person you are.

• Who cares about butt!😉

What Girls Said 1