Is it ok for an UGLY guy to date/marry a MODEL?

here's the thing. Im a tall skinny ugly guy, and im dating a really attractive girl.

Is there anything wrong with that? Is it really bad to be ugly if your a guy?
Im a rich guy, but she has no interest in my money as i have made out i come from a more humble background.

• Nothing wrong with it
  • Yh, there is something wrong with it
  • other, explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I see nothing wrong blue anon. Why do you care about what other people think? Your happiness is yours and they will never care about your happiness.

• because im quite an ugly guy.

• Im glad to hear that. I hope you two become very happy

• :D have a good day

Most Helpful Guy

• If two people love each other then there looks don't matter. One can be much more attractive than the other, they can look similar, and so on. Nothing wrong with an ugly person being in love with a beautiful person as long as they both love each other.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• There is nothing wrong with that. People love whom they love. BUT... others may see the two of you and figure they can do better and go after her. So there will be a lot of guys trying to pick her up. Also, with all those guys trying, she may eventually be tempted away.

• thanks for your opinion. I agree with everything said.
      I did a how do i look and most are saying average, a few said good looking, my 6ft 3 height does me justice i think.
      ITS WHAT OTHERS THINK THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!! I have no worries of her leaving. In a way she would be an idiot to leave me :D Because i have saved her from so many problems, and im going to walk into a million pound corporation and am educated so i can help her in so many ways.
      Its the fact i just want to walk in a park with her knowing that no one is laughing behind our backs, because im average looking and she a stunner

• Thanks a lot for all your help, i will try and keep all the negative lies out my head.
      God bless you :D

• Glad to help. :-)

• nothing wrong in that

• Nothing wrong with it.

• How do you know she's not interested in you for your money?

• I don't see any problem - People can date whoever they want.

• Not necessarily.

• congratulations men im proud of ya

• Nothing wrong. But is she ok with it? Are you ok with being inferior and lesser than her?

• Thanks for your opinion.
      Im not LESSER then her. Im less attractive. Im not inferior of her, im inferior of others, what they might think when im walking with her. My girlfriend loves me more then i love her if im honest :D

In my opinion im more blessed then her, because i can walk into a million pound corporation. Financially/Educationally, she is average, whereas i excel Farley in these areas.

I did a how do i look and the majority are saying im average, a few are saying good lookin. I am 6ft 3, i think my height and slimness does my justice :D

• goodbye then, thanks for proving your a classic example. Im gonna close this shit down now

• Whatever bro, if I was you I would feel hella inferior and would have never dated her