Is my forehead too big? Honest answers please?

i often get made fun of for my huge forehead at school. People call me Lebron James and stuff. I'm 13 but when I turn 18 should I get my hairline lowered? Is my forehead too big? Honest answers please?

Im scared that if i go out in public with my hair up everyone will point and laugh at me for having a huge forehead. What do i do :(

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't say too big. the bun on your head as well as ur head slightly pointed down does create that illusion, but if u had ur hair out with a selfie at eye level or above eye level, it'd change everything. since it's just a picture, it's all about angles, so it's hard to know about it in real life.

• PS: this is the last thing u need to worry about. u have amazing features AND the people who make fun of u are idiots.

What Guys Said 29

• To me it is one of those occasions that I would never of thought about it till you mentioned it - When I glanced at your pic, first thought "Very cute teen" - Don't overthink about little things that are not really an issue, I bet overall most people say you are a pretty girl with so much going for you.

• That's a fivehead 😂😂😂

• I gotta say, it's pretty big, yeah

• You look in your late teens. It's not that big. Don't worry about it. Do what you can to not take the rude comments people in high school say too seriously. A lot of jerks in high school.

• It's normal, dear, no worries about it. And also, the way you wear your hair makes all the difference in emphacizing your forehead or not.

• You look like Christina Aguilera so don't worry about what people say. They are just jealous of your looks.

• You don't look 13 at all, wow. You shouldn't be worrying about something as stupid as that, fuck what other people say. The best advice I can give you is to care less about what others think. Your forehead looks perfectly fine.

• Not at all
    Don't worry about it

• You are cute give me your number lool jk but you are really attractive girl and + i don't care about forehead by the way ignore guys or gals who make fun of you bcoz in high school you will always be made fun of it's very normal in high school don't take high school too Serious relax it's just about Learning and having fun

• Your forehead's not bad at all. If it bothers you, just have your stylist cut you some side-swept fringe.

• It's fine you just need to smile

• looks pretty good to me

• its big, but it wasn't the first thing i noticed. You look fine in my opinion. Fuck what 'friends' think

• My girlfriend has a forehead like that, She jokes its a helipad. lol

Its fine. not that big a deal. U have big beautiful blue eyes, and smile more tto show off those lips. :-)

• It is... buuuuut you're hot so you make it look good 😍 don't worry about it :)

• It is a little but you can disguise that by changing your hair style

• Nah its fine

• No your forehead is not big , and by the way you don't look like 13

• You are one sexy girl and no it isn't

• I think your sexy!

• No iwouldnt worry about it its when people start calling u slab jead id worry

• Yea 😁

• Oyşşş

• No, it's fine

• Haha lebron, nah but srs looks normal

• lolol lebbrooon james, lol is that even possibke?

• Smile. I can't look at your forehead when you are being that serious, it scares me. I didn't do anything wrong.

• No it looks fine but smile

• No god you're gorgeous. You have very beautiful eyes. It may appear big to you cause you have your hair tied up. Smile!!!

What Girls Said 7

• No, I think you look fine. You're really pretty, so I think people are just jealous of you.

• no its not

• You're so pretty and you're not gonna care as much about your forehead, and whether it's big or not, in a few years. I promise it won't bother you as much and I don't think it looks bad now. You don't need to lower your hairline or anything either.

• It looks perfectly fine...😊😊

• you look fine

• You do, but you have a pretty face too

• You're a very pretty young lady... your forehead looks okay to me. And I have no idea about the hairline thing