How the hell is Emma Watson such a lovely woman?

She is not that great looking, she is a feminazi, her acting is okayish.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dunno tbh... i guess she's just another overrated celeb

Most Helpful Guy

• looks are subjective, but she is amazingly pretty, especially because her looks meld classic beauty and girl-next-door. Also, the poise and way she carries herself makes a big difference.

I don't care about her acting.

As for her being a feminazi?
    She isn't. She DOES buy into some of the more radical, disproven, bullshit views of the extremist feminist wing (the wing that feminazis are found in), but she does not employ the same angry, spiteful, manhating language they use. She is a feminist, and of the variety that deserves some scorn,. but she herself is not a cruel person, so holding those views against her is unfair.

What Girls Said 1

• she's pretty, seems intelligent

• She's alright looking and seems kinda pseudo intelligent

• I agree eon the latter

• And she is cute with nice features and looks gorgeous in some pics but it's like you can just look at her and tell she'll be boring. As much as people refute this, truth is u can judge a book by it's cover in most cases because the personality starts to write on the face when u keep it over time.

What Guys Said 4

• i guess its her activities... i read something somewhere about her and the United Nations or something... I don't know... glanced at it in passing.

• Just did a google image search on her - She looks good to me

• Yesss finally some one agrees she ain't that great looking

• It depends on the person's perception of her