Do you think you can guess my ethnicity?

Most Helpful Girl

• middle eastern, maybe Lebanese

• You made it close.. but not quiet yet lol yes i am 30% arab in the gene pool though so u did a great job figuring that part!

• Nope i've nothing to do with latin just because my hair is short trimmed u wouldn't have thought it if it was longer lol am tunisian hahaha thats a. country thats the highest point of north africa facing italy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe mixed Middle Eastern or Spanish perhaps.

• You are the closest so far... quiet close but not yet. Am impressed though lol

• Am arab just not middle. Easter at all.. just being arab dosent necessarily have to be the middle east. All morroco, tunisia, algeria, lybia and Mauritania are arab countries yet they all sit on. and share the north African shore. They are allmost 30% arabs and 70% original inhabitants of north africa which happens to be not blacks as most people think when africa is mentioned but north Africans are called (Berber) or barbars and used to live up mountains. And thats ur ethnic lesson for today lol

• O I know there are other middle eastern countries I think there are somewhere around 15-25 or so I think. I already knew Tunisia was one, one of our more well known Arab gaggers who I talk to is from there actually. I was just going by how you look more or less and you share similarities, including the lighter skin color attributed to Pakistani men.

And yeah I knew that about Africa already my father was deployed down there so I learned a bit about it, and only uneducated people think that Africa is all black people, Africa isn't a country after all it's a continent made up of 54 countries that covers six percent of Earth's total surface area a number of them are Arab.

What Girls Said 4

• Spanish / Mexican / coloured?

• Middle-eastern

• Are you a Türk?

• Are you Iranian?

• Not iranian.

• Hmm you look Egyptian also.

• Yes i am north African. But not egyptian.. but phoenix98 have come the closest because this north African country is very close to southern western Europe and its yet still an arab country.

What Guys Said 8