Please rate me from 0 to 10?

Please be honnest, this is the last time I ask this for those who have seen me here before.
please rate me from 0 to 10?

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude you've said several times already that it's the last time you're gonna ask, what makes you think I'm naive enough to believe it this time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls have said you're attractive the 10 billion other times you asked this. Why are you so insecure? Grow a pair of balls already.

What Girls Said 7

• 9/10 . You have a defined jaw-line and great hair and facial hair as well as perfect teeth.

• 8/10

• hot as f*ck

• 7.85 for me. You've the typical good guy look, the one who makes agree almost everyone.

• 7/10

• You are hot.
    8/10

• 10 :)

What Guys Said 5

• You look well

• Well i. expect a girl to give u 7 but since u're too insecure with ur looks it expect it to drop to 4. A man dont ask how looking he is they leave that for girls ffs hair would stabd in my arms if a guy ever asked that in my presence like ewww and wouldn't want to be there at the same place lol. Anyone else share the same though or am i the only here hahahah

• you look great man!

• HEY wait a second are you that guy from porn hub?

• Zero, but then again I'm a straight guy :)