What do you think about my body?

should i gain weight? am i unatractive because i have small boobs?
what do you think about my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• O think I see a bit of boniness on your chest, so a little weight gain might help. Otherwise, you look great!

Unattractive? No way! You are very attractive and your small boobs are part of that attractiveness! I would not want to see them changed at all. Be proud of your body as it is!

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother would rate you a perfect 10. He would not want you to change anything.

What Guys Said 31

• I think you look amazing, just as you are!!
    Your breasts are perfect, at least what I can see! Don't think they aren't wonderful!!
    I really like the perfect shape of your bottom, and thighs!!

Wish I could get to know you, as a person, not just some nice body parts!!

• LOL! I see someone I know has already answered. She's dead right. You are stunning. No changes needed anywhere. You really are 10/10!

• The shape looks very good but I do suggest gaining some weight. The midsection looks very skinny.

• I think it's pretty hot actually. Sorry, I mean very hot.

• So you've used us, you've engorged yourself on our compliments. What now. Shall you just cast us aside?

• i thank you for the compliments dear gentleman :D

• You have a nice arse too. Impressive hips also. You bloody women. All you do is ensnare us!

• You look fine by me.

• i think its attractive, i dont see anything that would say other wise.

• No. I see nothing wrong. You have a great body type, and boobs are not everything. The ones you have are perfectly fine.

• your body looks great to me

• no, you look good, your body is divinely shaped.

• I think you are in the normal weight range - I wouldn't concentrate on numbers - I would have a look at my fitness, toning and how I feel health wise - If you feel good, you look good.

• You're nice, sweetheart! Imho, all you need is a bit more toning overall - do some weight exercises and that would suffice :)

• Yeah you should gain a little weight. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• u have got the perfect body , who says its not attractive?

• many people say i'm to skinny... and i wish i had bigger boobs just so i wouldn't be 'flat chested'

• i dont know why they said so, can u tell me the sizes?

• Nice body, nothing wrong with it

• Very good

• Need booty

• Wow.. You really need to gain some weight.
    And this is coming from a skinny 70 kg dude..
    You dont look bad, you have a nice frame, but look. a bit fragile
    ...

• Too skinny

• I really like your body type, like a model I'd say.
    Maybe you could workout if you want to look different but gaining weight isn't the answer

• Great hip to waist ratio. sexy. but yeah u can actually add a few lbs. consider yourself lucky cuz most girl couldnt.
    But as u are u look fine and dateable, doable for sure.

• Acceptable.

• what should i do to make it better?

• Slim and hot ;)
    I'd suggest eat a little more!

• It's not too bad, but I'd recommend gaining some muscle

• No ass but average size boobs i like it

• I know girls who would kill to have a body like that. Be in peace!

• you look amazing. A lot of guys like me dont give a shit about small boobs. Your attractive.
    If i send a link, could u rate me? :D

• your slim, dont gain weight. Your body curves very well :). Perfect body type in my opinion. When your older and metabolism slows, you will want to lose weight. Dont gain it now!

• You look awesome! Great body :-) hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :-)

• You have a perfect body. There is nothing wrong with you boobs. 8.7/10.

• thanks but what would make me a 10?

• It's 8.7 out of 10.

• You have a nice body. It curvy, sexy.

• Your flat chest isn't bad. You look sexy and there is not need to gain weight, if you get healthy it's ok but not needed. You look like a very leggy tall girl. Whats your height? And bit curious, do tall leggy sexy bodied girls dislike very hairy chest and as of guy?

• i'm 166 cm tall, i don t mind hairy men but chest hair is not atractive to me, sorry

• That's what I was talking, very hairy chest and back

• You have a great body! And what do you mean small boobs? They look perfect to me

• i'm an A cup

• i personally like my boobs but i belive that men won't find me hot enough because of them

• Well I like them! I like smaller boobs. I'm serious

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 7

• you look great. nice butt too

-from a bi girl

• thanks :D

• my pleasure sweetie. And PS: your boobs are great too... but that bum needs a spank!

• You look fine the way you are.

• You look OK, but if you want to gain weigth, gain muscle, not fat, so you get a more toned body

• Some tips ur butt is proper just need to be a bit fat, I guess u wear ur bra regularly so ur breast is a bit small try not wearing it when ur in home

• Still it dosent make ur tits any better though.. big is nice but will easily become boring once u loose the size fantazy.. than u'd want perky nipples and firm tits and nevermind the size of them.. all in alla guy who. allways wants smth diffrent only when he loves her he will love her flaws even and won't like then changed.

• @Brewtech i was wearing it just for the photo, now i'm not wearing it

• you look hot honestly
    tone up a bit if you wanna work on anthng

• My boobs are smaller than yours. Your body looks perfect

• you look good but stop looking for social approval