Do I look like a MAN?

Straight to the point - Do I look like a man?

People always say I have a androgynous look even when I'm dolled up to the nines in my girly clothes.

http://tinypic.com/m/jja7vd/4
(PLEASE EXCUSE THE HORRID SMUDGE EYES, I had a long day and hadn't fixed my liner)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look great as you say you have a slight androgynous look but not that much - You look like a beautiful young woman but I have seen some guys who look very androgynous/feminine who look a bit like you but it is their femininity coming through rather than their masculine traits. What I am trying to say is that the first and overriding instinct when you see your pic is that you are a an attractive girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• my god O. O
    you look very, VERY beautiful! absolutely stunning!
    you don t look like a dude at all lol, you look unique

What Guys Said 8

• Not quite androgynous, leaning that way ever so slightly - it's actually something you should embrace and work with rather than against. You have the potential to really stand-out from the fat lip, thin drawn eyebrow crowd.

You certainly don't like a man.

• You look pretty to me, and pretty hot, as well. I don't see anything other than someone who would look very feminine when dressed up for a date. Please don't worry. There must be loads of guys like me that find you attractive!

• Maybe it's the thick eyebrows or your jawline? I'd say you look a bit like one of those feminine-looking skinny male models, but you don't look very manly.

• That! That!

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LAAADAAAYY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

• Damn OP mirin.. you look alpha AF..

• no image is showing maybe you deleted your pic

• I say you look feminine.

• Yes.

What Girls Said 4

• You're super pretty! I could see how you could come off a little manly though, it's more in your attitude than your appearance.

• Thank you. Lol I agree, I think my posing skills need working on because they do come off a but manly.

• no you're cute

• no you do look like a woman and a beautiful one

• You actually look very unique & like a model. How tall are you?

• Almost 6'1 so that doesn't help my feminine look lol