What are your opinions on female body types?

I've always been told that being curvy isn't attractive, but I've also been told that it is. I would love some opinions from guys and girls alike. In a world that is constantly battling over what is considered beautiful and what isn't, it would be refreshing to hear what you have to say.

Most Helpful Guy

• Each guy builds up a mental image of his ideal girl. The chances of him finding her are pretty small. As in many aspects of life, there have to be compromises.

My preference? 4' 9" tall to about 5' 2" max. Skinny, small boobs, like 30 or 32A. Small round bum.

That's just my preference in body shape and size. More important is her personality, her sense of humour, her ability to be laid back, to smile, to laugh.

What Guys Said 7

• I try not to get into types - Really it is an overall picture so any girl can be pretty

• Curvy girl can be attractive, as least if she don't weigh to much, everyone has their limits.

• i like chubby curvy girls with thick thighs

• i think beauty is in the eye of the beholder i like curvy women always have always will

• Being curvy is attractive

• Every man enjoys a different flavor. Being a man, a man's man, meaning I'm not metrosexual. I don't thread my eyebrows, and I don't spend more time in the restroom than my girl. I love women w curves, I mean women who have curves as far as their ass, tits, waist, all the right areas. I'm good w women who are some what bigger, what society would consider plus size models like Ashley Graham. I love meat on a woman, bones are for dogs. I love alcohol, sports, curvaceous women. I don't know about the younger generation, I don't share skinny jeans w my girl so I can't speak for them.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Physically fit is attractive.

• Gotta remember that everyone has a type. What some people find unattractive other people are head over heels in love with. If you love yourself know that there is someone out there that will love you just as much if not a million times more and will appreciate the confidence that comes along the the beautiful women they are in love with.

• Guys don't care
    Pussy is Pussy to them
    As long as they can fuck it's all good to men