Where should I get a tattoo?

My parents said for my 16th birthday I can get a tattoo. Where should I get one? I was thinking of getting one under my eyes like this:Where should I get a tattoo?Or on my temple like this:
Maybe one on my hand like this girl:

Looking for opinions not criticism.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately criticism is what is included in with some people's opinions

I don't think it's a good place under your eye you might one day decide that you hate it and they're not easy to cover up on your face

Temple and hands aren't a place I would recommend getting a first tattoo either because there's no muscle or fat to cushion it and it could put you off of getting another one

My recommendation is the forearm because the pain is a massive amount easier to deal with and if an employer doesn't like it you can just cover it with a long sleeved shirt

and it'll an a much nicer experience

and it also means if you find out that you're allergic to anything in the inks your forearm goes red and itchy instead of your face feeling on fire

also tattoos can look hideous within the first couple of days of getting it and you need to wrap it at night to keep the skin moist

They take a lot of work in first week or so and some of them take hours and hours to get done

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• Well, it's easier to get a tattoo somewhere that isn't as noticeable as like on the face or neck or things like that. Sleeves look pretty sick! I like neck tattoos as well. Or on the side of your body or something. But you go too much on the face, you can't remove it and when you get all wrinkly when you get older, it's going to look pretty bad.

• I am a fan of tattoos and looked at your profile which I thought was beautiful. I think those tattoos would suit but tattoos are permanent, you are only 16 think carefully okay PBS Infomercial over - I would pick temple tattoo.

• Never the face. Please dont for so many reasons. keep it in a not so obvious sport for your first one, not the chest, unless its colorful and big, not over one boobs green color only, ghetto, not on the thigh unless its colorful too, back areas is all game, lower legs all game. stomach too

• Ehmm.. For real.. Dont fet gave tattooes.. They can impact your future job. Also avoid neck too.. I woulds say arms, legs or body.. Arms is probably the best

• On boobs, Get "motor boat"

• Never on the face

• Ew..

• Those are all terrible spots unless you have plans to be an alternative model

• wouldn't take a tattoo on your face tho

• Don't get it on your face. That will seriously hurt your future job opportunities. I love tattoos and piercings but you have to be realistic

• this is an opinion, you look worse enough in your profile picture dont do this please. What partner would want someone who has a tattoo on their face. The second picture looks decent because she can pull it off because she's attractive, but she would look way better without them.
    But your not very attractive, so it will make you look like a skank. Im not being mean im just telling you not to make the most stupid decision of your life.

• are you trying to make yourself as most unattractive as you can

• the only reason i said your ugly is because of those piercings and the hair color. If you didn't have that, i think you could look quite attractive.

• He is definitely not a mean person, he is clearly speaking the truth. 99% of all people find such a pierced and tattoed face disgusting.

• You can get them at 16 now? You should never get them on your face, you'll regret it later in life since you can't hide that if you ever get a normal job but I think on the back shoulder or on the hip is nice or on the arm somewhere

• I have a couple on my back and arm but I really wanted a face one will I really regret it?

• I don't want something small I want everyone to see it and I'm not afraid of pain haha. I like being distracting with the way I dress and look.

• Oh ok,😊

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I'd start off with the hand. Just see if you like the place you went to get it done, it would suck to have to remove a face tattoo!! :)

• Hand is good

• Would get what girl A has but girl C is gorgeous

• no you should get one on your fingers