Is it weird of me to have a preference like this?

So yesterday I had sex for the first time in my life and lucky me, she was actually quite attractive and I was done bragging yesterday. But a few hours later, I have realized something. I don't even value looks that much as I valued validation all this while, I mean how useless am I being if my life is as meaningless as thinking about something that is God given and not in your control. That makes me as bad a person as the women who are labelled feminazis and it makes my mere existence useless.

Also, the fact that I could get beautiful women to be attracted to me for the first time has made me realized that it's no use even yearning for them. My preference has come down to this

All I really want is a girl I can be best friends with while I am in love.

• Yeah, weirdo
  • No. Not at all
I mean of course, this is me now and I don't need to be a philosopher on GAG about it lol but I was just really bored

Most Helpful Girl

• You're thinking too much. Have sex and have fun.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• WTF? That's what everyone that is into girls wants!

• Sounds like you are getting less obsessive about looks which I think is a good thing for you

• Welcome to another step towards maturity!

• Plain.