Are fairly large boobs with a toned stomach attractive?

I was just wondering what everyone thinks...

I wear a 48dd bra but yet have a toned stumach an very muscular but hourglass shaped figure. Do you find that attractive?

personally I hate my boobs being big in comparison to my stumach.

• Yes it's attractive
  • No it's not attractive
  • Either way I don't care
When I see most people my size they have more fat on there stomach. Nothing wrong with that its just what I observe.

People it had nothing to do with attention I was just curios what people think. At the end of the day it is what it is but I was just curious.

I was just thinking so cause most people who have my bra size have some belly fat. I remember in gym class all the girls in my school with a toned stumach were ususally flat or somewhat flat stumach.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh for fucks sake...

• Good or bad?

• You know literally everyone is going to tell you that you have the ideal body type, So.. i dont even know what to say...

I feel like this question was abit more attention seeking / gratification then a real genuine question, You cannot be naive enough at your age to not know the answer to that question.

• @BuchitaBuchys Exactly, Its annoying as fuck.

Theyre not actual questions though, They are literally nothing more then girls seeking praise. Just gotta treat them as such.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very silly question especially from a 26yr old considering there are so many markets for big boob alone. Playboy, Hustlers, Hooters, Tilted Kilt (similar to Hooters but the girls wear skirts/kilts and I'm not sure if this is a Chicago area thing), anime and video games (many of which created by men, for men) with oversized balloons for chesticles. Online polls to articles with "best boobs in Hollywood" where you'll NEVER see anything less than D cup, perhaps only C cups barely slide by.

Then you have "sex icons" like the late Marilyn Monroe, and current Kim K with big boobs and hourglass figure.

It's a bit infuriating to see or hear a busty or hourglass lady bitch considering that that body figure has almost always been praised, since the past (Greek goddesses and statues) and are still plastered as best in today's time.

It sounds like you're just bragging and perhaps seeking attention.

• @smmmyskittles see, these are the types of questions that busty women ask as if they don't know -____- lol

• ahaha, and you got mho. XD

&& I know. I avoid them at all costs because they're attention seeking; and that annoys me.

Do men ask if their 10" dick is big enough? Think I've seen one. Where as these 'are my boobs big enough, they're ** ONLY ** D's" questions are evvvvverywhere. Smh.

What Guys Said 12

• Nice boobs you have, especially if they are natural, I am sure that your husband like them. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BuxomIsBetter

• It is hard to say without a pic - It depends on the perception and proportions, the numbers may paint a different image to a picture - If the boobs are well supported and toned, there might not be that much of a contrast

• If the image in my head is similar to what you're thinking then yes it's attractive.

• It's all about fit flat hourglass waist then boobs yeah

• yes its very attractive

• I am sure it is.

• Sounds good to me.

• You know you can burn you boobs away by working out your chest.

• Is this question a joke? Course its very sexy

• I hit no by accident, it should have been yes.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. Best figure in my opinion, but maybe I'm biased too ;)

• How can this NOT be attractive? #smh

• I just don't like how from the side it looks all flat but then there's a mountain lol

• wait... you have a 48 wait size and a toned stomach? how?

• I thought o was the only one who had that question 😂

• I think you mean bra size... that's what ime saying it's weird I have boobs but almost no stomach fat.

Most of the time you have both or neither.

• No but the size of the bra goes with the waist size... For instance I'm a 34dd and my waist size is 34...

• Sure. Guys loves boobs