Guys, am I the type of girl you personally could see yourself dating or just hooking up with or neither?

Appearance:
Thin (see profile photo), medium sized boobs, green eyes, long straight blonde hair, fair skin, long legs. Typically to class I'd wear leggings or dark wash skinnies and a tshirt or simple top. When I go out at night/on a date, I'd wear something like I have in my profile picture.

About me:
I care a lot about my schoolwork and my future. It's a big part of my life but not so big that I feel it takes away from my social life. I'm applying to graduate school for bilingual speech-language pathology. I speak Spanish. I'm really involved in my sorority. I love working with kids and I am a camp counselor for the summer, and I've done a lot of tutoring with young kids as well. I love clothes. I like working out and try to eat healthy. I love going out to eat. I love netflix. I know very little about sports and really only pay attention to olympic gymnastics and my university's basketball team- I simply don't understand the rules of most of them lol. Every weekend I go out drinking with friends, to parties and/or bars. I'm a research assistant for a preschool psychology study. I love dancing when I'm out. I love TV shows but don't like movies. I listen to pop and hip hop music, hate country. I've slept with several people. I've been in love once and take love really seriously.

Personality:
Definitely quieter, but I like to talk when I am more comfortable with a person. Passionate, caring, emotional, witty, driven, supportive, fun, not a big risk taker, smart but a little ditsy, flirty, get along well with people, observant, concerned about others' feelings, independent and a little introverted but still like being around people, loyal, love to laugh, romantic, really organized, a little quirky. In relationships I love simple acts of kindness, like 'good morning' texts and ice cream dates. I've actually never been on an extravagant date before- I'd be down for one but going out to dinner or even just netflix and chill is fun to me.

• I'd probably date you
    67% (30)
  • I'd hook up with you
    16% (7)
  • Not sure
    13% (6)
  • I want to see the answers
    4% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I would date you, and want it to last. You seem pretty perfect to me. Your personality is really what makes you so attractive, as well as the way you look.

What Guys Said 15

• Sounds good to me - From your pic and text I see no reason if I was 25 years younger you would not be attractive to me - If things are slow maybe you are a bit shy/quiet, work on your self confidence a bit - Nothing wrong with your look or personality, it is a well worn cliché but your time will come.

• I'd definitely date you. You seem like a really nice and interesting girl and, it's hard to tell because your face isn't in the picture, but it looks like you're really attractive too

• Thank you :)

• You're welcome and tbh you're almost exactly like the type of girls I normally like so I'm sure some other guys will want to date you too

• i would date you, your personality seems very cool and good

• I would if you don't care that I like county

• If what tou mentioned is true I'd definitely date you, wish there was more girls like you :)

• You look and sound awesome. Very pretty :) Can I message you?

• Date. Just from reading it, then looking at the picture. Even without your face.

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more