Guys, am I the type of girl you personally could see yourself dating or just hooking up with or neither?

Appearance:
Thin (see profile photo), medium sized boobs, green eyes, long straight blonde hair, fair skin, long legs. Typically to class I'd wear leggings or dark wash skinnies and a tshirt or simple top. When I go out at night/on a date, I'd wear something like I have in my profile picture.

About me:
I care a lot about my schoolwork and my future. It's a big part of my life but not so big that I feel it takes away from my social life. I'm applying to graduate school for bilingual speech-language pathology. I speak Spanish. I'm really involved in my sorority. I love working with kids and I am a camp counselor for the summer, and I've done a lot of tutoring with young kids as well. I love clothes. I like working out and try to eat healthy. I love going out to eat. I love netflix. I know very little about sports and really only pay attention to olympic gymnastics and my university's basketball team- I simply don't understand the rules of most of them lol. Every weekend I go out drinking with friends, to parties and/or bars. I'm a research assistant for a preschool psychology study. I love dancing when I'm out. I love TV shows but don't like movies. I listen to pop and hip hop music, hate country. I've slept with several people. I've been in love once and take love really seriously.

Personality:
Definitely quieter, but I like to talk when I am more comfortable with a person. Passionate, caring, emotional, witty, driven, supportive, fun, not a big risk taker, smart but a little ditsy, flirty, get along well with people, observant, concerned about others' feelings, independent and a little introverted but still like being around people, loyal, love to laugh, romantic, really organized, a little quirky. In relationships I love simple acts of kindness, like 'good morning' texts and ice cream dates. I've actually never been on an extravagant date before- I'd be down for one but going out to dinner or even just netflix and chill is fun to me.

• I'd probably date you
    67% (30)
  • I'd hook up with you
    16% (7)
  • Not sure
    13% (6)
  • I want to see the answers
    4% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I would date you, and want it to last. You seem pretty perfect to me. Your personality is really what makes you so attractive, as well as the way you look.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Sounds good to me - From your pic and text I see no reason if I was 25 years younger you would not be attractive to me - If things are slow maybe you are a bit shy/quiet, work on your self confidence a bit - Nothing wrong with your look or personality, it is a well worn cliché but your time will come.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely date you. You seem like a really nice and interesting girl and, it's hard to tell because your face isn't in the picture, but it looks like you're really attractive too

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :)

• You're welcome and tbh you're almost exactly like the type of girls I normally like so I'm sure some other guys will want to date you too

• i would date you, your personality seems very cool and good

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if you don't care that I like county

0|0
    0|0
  • If what tou mentioned is true I'd definitely date you, wish there was more girls like you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look and sound awesome. Very pretty :) Can I message you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Date. Just from reading it, then looking at the picture. Even without your face.

0|0
    0|0

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more