On a scale of 1-10 with one being ugly and 10 being goddess like, how hot am I and why?

This is me

Most Helpful Guy

• 10.
    first : Tattoos are something personal and i don't care about that.
    second : just look at that face and say something bad about that.
    nice cute eyes , hell hot lips, goddess like hair, nice figure.
    third: even Katy Perry is not that hot.
    don't pay attention to what others might say.

• Are u saying I'm hotter than Katy? That's like the best thing anyone's ever said to me thanks so much

• Do what you want and live the way you want.
      Its your life your call. you only live once.
      You'll find someone who appreciate you for being you.

• Hopefully I do someday

Most Helpful Girl

• 8/10, you're eyes are so beautiful!!! However, I'm not liking how you have so many facial piercings. I think they're all cute piercings, just not all at once. I can also fit my wrist through your ears.

• You don't like stretched ears? and how many facial piercings would you suggest at once?

• thanks ur beautiful too!

• Awe thanks!!! :) I appreciate it.

What Guys Said 29

• Definitely very high on my scale I like the question pic but the profile pic is stunning - Love the individuality, as well as being really pretty it makes you seem more interesting with your hair, piercings and tattoos - It will have its fans and detractors but I think they are a big plus.

• Since I am not into big tattoos, facial piercings, or stretched ears I am gonna have to give a low rating. Just my opinion.

• 8.7. Good symetric lines, very good mouth and eyes. A bit too much piercings, as some guys commented, but it is up to you. :)

• Sorry! Don't like the tats or the piercings. Shame, 'cos otherwise you're smokin' hot.

• You are so far away from my taste in style that I don't wanna rate you on a scale, I don't want you to think that I find you ugly. You're pretty, no doubt, but I may not approach you because I might assume, solely judging from your style, that our interests differ too much to be compatible for a quickie or a long term relationship

• The piercings and stretched ears don't do you any favors. If you quit dressing in the "I have daddy issues" style, you'd go from a 5-6 to 7-8 easily

• 8 cause filtered. The cheekbone piercings are 100% unnecessary. Cheek.. eh maybe going out. Beautiful eyes, very nice lips full lips, high cheek bones, add some bright colors to the owl piece to give is more femme look. but it is nice.
    When ur ready to settle down and marry give me a ring. :p

• A strong nine

• 8 I'd say

• 8+, you're very pretty. I like that owl

• you look pretty cute,6.10

• from 1 to 10 you are a 12 / 10 for me ;)

• You are very pretty

• 8,6 points

• Looks like you are trying to hard... Sorry...

• I'd go with a 5 because I don't like all the fake stuff. The only beauty I find attractive is natural beauty. Without all the accessories and seemed like a good ideas at the times, I'd say 7 or 8 probably

• I'd say nine

• I found the same thing I hate shallow minded individuals

• Same. I've always thought of it as a good thing that some people are revolted by my piercings. Because if they're not even open minded enough to accept a few piercings they're definitely not the type of person I want to associate with

• 1/10. NASTY. How are you a goddess :D
    You look like a 10$ prostitute in the other one :D

• Am I really that ugly?

• i think you would look beautiful without those nasty tats piercing etc... you've mutilated your beautiful self. You do look like a prostitute

• Well thanks a lot

• 8+. Really really hot! :) Do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• Sure haven't been getting messages tho so just reply to this if I don't answer u

• you just need to follow me back so I can message :)

• Followed u back

• The tattoos !!! What a waste of beauty. You look so beautiful yet your tattoos makes me wanna look away.

• Well I have and want a lot more so if u don't like them you won't like how I'm soon going to look

• well said

• OOOOOOOOOhhh... You look like Anna Bell Peaks, not this picture. Your profile picture. 10/10.

• Looked up anna bell peaks and damn is she hot

• I requested follow so we can message, if you want.

• didn't get it can u try again?

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I'd say like a 7 or 8, hate the piercings though to be honest and the stretching is a bit much (I'm at a 0) but your actual face is pretty :)

• You don't like large stretched ears? A lot of guys at my school agree with u haha

• ugh I wish i could do that! I have college and an apartment to pay for

• Ya haha that's why I wanna get a sleeve and most of my stomach and legs inked by the time I go off to college

• 9/10 and you look awesome. ^^

• 9. You're stunning! I can't get over your liner, it's amazing. The owl tattoo is beautiful :)

• 10 .

• You're beautiful

• 7/10.

• 8.5/10, would have been a 10 but the piercings and tats brought you down...