Guys, would you consider my body attractive?

I don't like my body and I feel like guys only like girls with huge boobs or abs and I just get really insecure. Please be honestGuys, would you consider my body attractive?

50

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I definitely think your body is very attractive, keep on taking good care of it. When it comes to boobs for me , I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). So no matter what you look like on the outside as long as you are being you that is all that matters. Just force the moment with guys, and I sure you will eventually find your soulmate.

• Nobody is perfect, nor will anyone hate you for not having abs..

• I think some guys will like your bra abs panties you are wearing I. The photos, but only show a guy that really likes you (it's a weird way to get attention from a potential boyfriend). You probably got some years before your body is fully developed (your adult body).

What Guys Said 49

• You have a body most women would love. You should not feel any insecurity about it. And your boob size is perfect for guys who prefer smaller, which includes me.

• Nothing in this pic is a turn off at all.
    I think you look great.
    Any guy who gets to see more pics than that, or it in person, is lucky.
    You have NOTHING to be insecure about.

• As you're a minor, I will just say these:

-> Don't worry, your body is quite nice!
    -> If you get some work out on those legs and bum, you would have to shoo away some drooling guys from your pictures. Seriously, invest in this and you'll see: you have quite the perfect shape base for toning them.

• I couldn't care less about tits. I'm into her ass

• You have a perfect body as far as I'm concerned. Your boobs are just right. Your bum is small and round. I don't think you are anything less then gorgeous! Perfect 10!

• Hell yeah! You have nice curves for a thinner girl. I like your ass!

• Yeah, I would. There's nothing wrong with your body.

• You have a lovely female body.

• That's a great body. You got nothing to worry about.

• Your ass is nice.

• No, your body is super attractive

• Don't worry lots of guys like the slim look with smaller busts and asses.

• You have a really nice body, dw yo

• Look abs on a girl are not a good thing. That means you are too skinny and you need more body fat. However there are some girls who do have abs just because that's the way their body is. You shouldn't try for them. Your boobs are fine. I do not like big boobs. I just don't. Your body is fine. Dm me if you want to talk more.

• A guy your age would be unbelievably lucky to get the privilege to see you in your underwear. You look fantastic! You should act confidently...

• You've got a good body, don't worry.

• Its not about having huge boobs and butt, you're hell hot.
    why would you even ask this? isn't that obvious?

• Yes that is considered attractive

• 👌-looking good😉

• i honestly dont give a shit about boob size. Most guys are like this.
    Like, men dont really like those massive voluptuous women.

• it looks pretty attractive to me

• I think you have a very nice body. I actually prefer girls like you

• I honestly wouldn't change a thing about your body. by the way I have a lot of free time because my back isn't healed from my last surgery yet so feel free to message me anytime

• Oh you look fking good with that ass

• I'd consider hyou sexy as fuck

• Yes :)

• I guess.

• You got a perfect body tho, dont change a thing a out it

• You have the sexiest thighs and a very cute flat stomach. Your perfect

• You have a perfect body

• Just be yourself because you are pretty

• More from Guys
    19