Would a guy like a girl like me?

Hey. I'm just curious because I've never had a boyfriend however I've been told im so pretty... and nice. Are guys just not attracted to me?
I love animals, cooking (quite good at it if I say so myself), color guard, science, math, reading, writing, shopping, I helped fix a car once, swimming, etc.
I have hazel eyes, long medium blonde hair, light skin, full lips and I'm 5 foot 2
I do use makeup but not often. When I do I dont use much unless I'm going to like a dance or wedding.
I wear all kinds of shoes and clothes.
I ask because guys have liked me before I can tell but don't come up to me. I certainly dont go up to them because I'm shy and afraid of rejection...
Help...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, a guy would. The fact that at 15 you haven't had a boyfriend is an indicator of nothing.
    A LOT of people, with nothing wrong with them at all, go through highschool without ever having a serious relationship, or a relationship at all. Don't judge yourself on not having had a boyfriend yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there, I know I'm probably not going to give you the answer you're looking for but oh well. I'm 17 and I have been since the past year, really focusing on school and friends and I would highly recommend you do the same. I look back on when I was 15 and wish I didn't stress about boys so much. Especially when you're in high school things start moving really fast and if you're not careful you can get into situations you weren't ready for. I would recommend enjoying being a teen for a while and not worry about boys, but instead focus on friends and getting a good education for college. 99.9% of relationships in high school end up in terrible heartbreak anyways.. kind of a waste. But of course if you truly want a boyfriend you should just wait around until the right one comes along

What Guys Said 19

• You can't ask a question, then list all the answers to the question.

It sounds like your real question is why don't guys approach me?

And the only people who can answer that are the boys themselves. I expect its because they, like you, are shy and afraid of rejection.

• You are only 15 so plenty of time yet to meet a nice guy - You are shy and afraid of rejection, lots of guys your age are too - You are very pretty and I am sure there are plenty of guys who think that and are just a little shy - Be patient.

• For the detail you've already give, I believe you are attractive for guys, but you may have any fear that prevents you from having a boyfriend. Anyway, you are quite young and not every girl at your age has had a boyfriend.

I suggest you to try to battle your fears and be patient, your boyfriend will come relative soon.

• You sound like you'd make a good girlfriend. Next time you know a guy like you, let them know you want to be approached

• sure they do the problem is its the girl who has to approach because girls have physical beauty which prevents rejection, guys dont have that luxury, even if a guy approaches its the girl and its always been the girl who decides, its too common for guys to be rejected

• Probably. The reason you're not being approached is for the sane reason you don't approach. Plus, you probably don't avail yourself to being approached.

• Simply put, you sound and look amazing. Don't worry. In a year or two, you will have many admirers!

• you ask would a guy like you? why wouldn't he?
    you are a hot , intelligent , good tempered girl. you got the whole package.
    what else a guy need?
    and don't worry about not having a boyfriend , most girls your age are the same.
    and by the way be confident.
    rejection is dose not mean that you aren't good , it means that person don't deserve you. he can't see the good in you and you'll find the person who will soon.
    one last thing : that glasses you have makes you so hot. :)

• I think you are one of a kind

• Sure there is some guy for you.

• You just need to give it a shot and don't worry if you get turned down sometimes. We all have. Just takes some chances.

• yes any guy would like a girl like you

• You sound nice

• I would

• You sound perfect to me! :)

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• You sound like a lovely person