How can I fix how I look?

How can I fix how I look?I'm 5'10 and a half, and weigh about 178-180 ibs. I've been exercising more, and I'm trying to lose more weight. My whole life I've always been close to overweight but not on the BMI scale, I would be in the healthy zone. I still Pam, but now I'm on the very edge. Here's a photo of my face,
My face isn't really pretty either as you can see, so I'm wondering if there's a way I can fix my appearance?

Any other opinions?
Anyone have any more opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to fix anything, you're really pretty

Most Helpful Girl

• okay firstly: you do have a pretty face and you don't appear to be unhealthy weight wise

for body, you can lose weight if you want to but i wouldn't suggest that. if you're comfortable with your body then dress like it, wear nicer clothes that fit you in ways that u like.

for face, i'm guessing you aren't wearing makeup in the pic? invest in a color correcter preferably in the color orange, what they do is fix it so hyper pigmentation on dark skin vanishes. here's a vid on that:https://www. youtube. com/watch? v=awPf5bJZ4uo

play up your features, your hair looks great already but you might want to get a deva cut to make ur hair more evenly cut.

all in all, ur not as unfortunate as u think. you've got a rockin bod and a fresh look :D

What Guys Said 8

• Hey! I've seen you before, I'm sure! I remember those kissable lips and those gorgeous eyes. I don't think anything needs changing!

• I think you're pretty hot actually.

• Your figure is fine, I know girls who are your height and around the same weight and they're in good shape. You look healthy so that's all that matters. You're cute too so don't be so hard on yourself 🙂

• I wouldn't be so harsh on myself - I think you look nice - In reality for me any change comes down to a couple of things how you feel?, are you happy? work towards a look that you feel most comfortable with, happiest with and healthiest with - You say you are working towards losing some weight, work towards fitness and feeling good - You can lose 1,2, 0 lbs a week but feeling healthy and good about yourself is more important.

• You look nice, sweetheart! Just take more care about your hair, make your brows and add a bit of colour to your lips.

Also, and more important, fix your self steem and have a brighter atitude towards yourself.

• You're cute. take care of yourself and you don't need to change anything.
    be confident

• U look good already

• O wow you are super tall!😞

• Okay, I actually like being tall though lol

• Obviously, who doesn't like to be tall?😠

What Girls Said 2

• If you're bored of the way you look try wearing a bit of make up. More and more each week till you feel more confident. Also, you can't trust a BMI calculator. Your weight looks healthy to me, and BMI calculators assume everything on your body is just fat, and doesn't calculi your bone frame or muscle. Plus, we have boobs!!!

• You don't need to fix anything. You're beautiful