Am I bikini ready? (With 3 pictures)?

Am I bikini ready? (With 3 pictures)?

I've been going to the gym for the past year and I felt very good but for the past 2 months now I haven't been able to go to the gym as I've had glandular fever so I was advice to stop for 2 months. I can't get straight into it again but I will be in 2 weeks as I have exams coming up! Anyways it sucks that I got sick right before summer, there's not much I can do about it but how do I look? I'm 5'7 and 116 pounds (I know that sounds skinny but I don't look like it in the photos I look normal) am I okay or should I start working out sooner and harder?

1|2
11|50

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think you look amazing already and if you want to work out more and harder it's up to you in the end

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 49

• DAMN GIRL! You body is definitely bikini ready. You could get away with the smallest one and turn heads!

0|0
    0|0
  • If only you were on the beach outside our flat!! What a wonderful sight that would be!! 10/10 and def bikini ready!

0|1
    0|0
  • You will look fine on the beach, enjoy the sun - If you want you can do a bit of training in tandem but you look ready now

0|0
    0|0
  • You're ready already. Just follow your normal trainning routine, cheer up and don't forget the sun block. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a great body. You ready to hit the beach. Work out periodically. Find a pattern.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah your ass is great

1|0
    0|0
  • All systems go baby

0|0
    0|0
  • you are definitely ready for summer

0|0
    0|0
  • STOP being insecure about how you look.
    All i can see is a hell hot girl who feels not so hot.
    you are ready as hell.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! After all of these positive comments I feel like I may of been a little harsh on myself and even though I felt better with my body before I got sick I should still be proud:)

• Yes you look great

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely you are!

0|0
    0|0
  • you have the perfect body type sweetheart, you have no reason to be insecure :D
    Are you the same girl that is in the other 2 pink bikini photo :D

0|0
    0|0
    • No ahah I don't think so, I just posted this once!

• Show All
    • where do you live?

• is your name Amelia

• The gym always helps you look better naked or in a bikini, but the best part of working out is how you feel. It's great to never feel tired or lethargic. Anyway, I have a question for us if you don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you are bikini ready, you look good, nice hard work you done in gym, keep it up

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great. I honestly wouldn't change anything about your body

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, feel free to message me anytime if you have any other questions or you want to talk. I can't do much until my back heals from my last surgery so I'm extremely bored and I have plenty of time to talk

• No problem. Your body is awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes your very bikini ready, your body looks stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally look ready, you look great

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine, keep up the hard work👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes idkwhy u even ask. Nice clit by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • You have beautiful thighs and a very cute flat stomach. You're more than ready

0|0
    0|0
  • You look amazing, your butt expecially.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are ready. I sat anyone who can fund a bikini that fits them is bikini ready

0|0
    0|0
  • You've managed. You've reached hotness level 10. Please upload more photos :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah u r very hot for bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, you are ready

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes x

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs need to be improve.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been doing chest exercise but other then that I can't do much about it😂 I love my mosquito bites and would never want to get implants

• You should use some medicine. Everything is good in your body except your boobs.

• What kind of medicine? And thanks

• sure you are!
    no doubt about it

0|0
    0|0
  • That body is nice and that butt is tasty

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• I think you look perfect! Don't plan on losing anymore. But omfg that's crazy tho I'm 5'8 and 140 pounds and I look skinnier than you O_O. You have such a small bone frame then!! You lucky

0|1
    0|0
    • Ahah I know! Like im actually considered slightly underweight for my height even though I eat normally! Just goes to show how everybody's body is different

• Yeah, like it sounds like you'd look like a stick but personally you look really healthy!!!

• yeah definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes darling, you are bikini ready, thought your top looks too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. Nice muscle tone on your arms and legs and flat abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fantastic. Definitely bikini ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • you look awesome!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very ready

0|0
    0|0
  • girl you're perfect! your body is to die for. I'm super jealous!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great

0|0
    0|0