What is your idea, any suggestions :) ?

What is your idea, any suggestions :) ?
Am I person who is dateable and intimidate guys?
(I wonder it because generally guys put distance for me in friend relationship. I mean that they are not easy going with me like others)

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont know. your obviously beautiful, but are you sweet? do you initiate your affections and desires for a guy? are you compassionate? do you want to commit? do you communicate? are you interested in sex?
    if you answered no to all or some than yes you intimidate them, because they dont know what you want, and cause girls keep expecting guys to do everything and it doesn't work that way, I've already posted this info to you before.
    maybe you just keep them friend zoned and thats all they know from you

• Yes they say that i m cold, silent and shy person. I m not too active in group.

• its perfectly fine to be shy and not be very social, but when girls play the dumb and innocent routine, it turns guys off.
      so what are you afraid of? if you dont mind me asking. if its rejection well you dont have to worry about that cause your a beautiful girl, and beauty prevents rejection, thats why guys wait for the girl to let us know what they want. guys are commonly rejected, and guys dont have the same luxuries as girls do, so they are not usually going to do anything, because its the girl and its always been the girl who decides on ho she wants when she wants.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• yeah your dateable i dont see a reason why it would be hard to fund a guy. though i guess your looks could intimidate guys who think your extremely attractive.

• I think you look nice

• you look very beautiful and pretty, and you are dateable.

• I think you are very pretty, obviously i don't know you but just from your picture, i would be very happy and proud to go on a date with you.

• 8/10 freckles guarantee I'd try and get closer.

• What about freckless. I didn't get it

• I personally really like freckles, looks real cute :v

• id say your just an average typical girl. No way are you beautiful enough for a guy to feel intimidated in that way.
    Are you serious?

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0