QUICK!! hair color advice needed before appointment?

so today i got bored and naturally being the impulsive chicken nugget i am, made an appointment at the hair salon to get a drastic colour change. well, the thing is, i dont know what colour i want. please help me! appointment is in less than two hours lol. first two pictures are me. i am very pale, blue eyes, with a cool skin tone. additional pictures are my current choices.

i have had crazy hair colours before, so im not afraid of the upkeep or judgement! thanks in advance

QUICK!! hair color advice needed before appointment?

• chocolate brownQUICK!! hair color advice needed before appointment?
    12% (2)19% (3)15% (5)Vote
  • dark copper redQUICK!! hair color advice needed before appointment?
    24% (4)25% (4)24% (8)Vote
  • light copper redQUICK!! hair color advice needed before appointment?
    12% (2)12% (2)12% (4)Vote
  • baby blondeQUICK!! hair color advice needed before appointment?
    35% (6)19% (3)27% (9)Vote
  • periwinkle blueQUICK!! hair color advice needed before appointment?
    12% (2)12% (2)12% (4)Vote
  • lilacQUICK!! hair color advice needed before appointment?
    5% (1)13% (2)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• I would go towards the pastel colours at the end of the poll

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I voted for the blue but I would go for something more like a teal color it would look really nice.

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks for your advice :) i have had the colour you are mentioning, and i did like it in the time, only problem was that after a week it faded to this horrible green colour that stuck!

• Show All
    • judging by your profile that should look wonderful on you. so your blue didn't fade green at all?

• Nope not at all but for like 4 months before that I had bleached hair so maybe that caused the dye to look better.

• I voted the dark copper red... I think it would look lovely on you! (and also because I would choose that color for myself)

If I had a second option, I'd choose for you to go lilac. It's a great color, especially going into warmer weather.

0|0
    0|0