Hey, is this normal and can be accepted by girls?

Be brutally honest guys and gals!😃
Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely normal!

• I mean the hairiness. is it normal according to you girls since mostly you see hairless shoulders, upper arms , backs

• I think it's normal
      I've seen men with hair in those areas

• You have seen! Ok. From which part of the world are you where this hairiness is common?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is very hairy - Main thing I would say is different girls would have different reactions to it - Some wouldn't mind and some may be put off

What Girls Said 4

• It might be for some girls. We're all different! It's not something I'm into.

• Not into this ! Ok But do you as a woman feel this is totally normal? And to what extent does it turn you off and disgust you? Be totally frank and honest. No need to suge coat

• The hairiness doesn't bother most girls. It's a non-issue for me.

• Maybe it's a non issue for you, butit surely does matter to most girls esp when the hairiness is on the odd parts such as the upper arms, neck, shoulders and backs

• what the fuck is this?

• Why this kind of a reaction?
      I am just asking is it normal for a man to be this hairy and is it acceptable by women?

• Umm, what?

• Is this much hairiness is normal?

• Fight on

What Guys Said 3

• No, it is not normal to wear those masks and I doubt it will be accepted by girls.

• Dude I mean the hairiness😠

• lmao

Yes, especially if it's in your basement with other neckbeards. Gets all the ladies overheated, man.

• LMAOOOO