Guys especially, Im really self conscious naked and worried guys won't like me bc of my body. Is my body type attractive?

• Not attractive
  • Attractive
  • Very attractive
  • Hot ! Prefer this body type over a size 0 model

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry so much about it. Some guys won't be attracted to you but lots will be. Women are generally much harder on themselves then guys are (yes some exceptions I know but generally speaking). That body type is attractive to me and I also consider it normal, most women have it. Don't be so self conscious. Especially if you have a boyfriend. He likes you already and WANTS to see you naked, the way you are. He's not going to be disgusted and break up with you or anything because he seen you naked (and if he does he never cared for you at all, just wanted sex).

Most Helpful Girl

• One of them looked alright but you should probably try to live a healthier lifestyle tbh

• i exercise daily and eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables and whole grains and of course the occasional / weekly treat and you know what, if i have to stop eating what i love bc some people think i dont like alright, screw them ! i though girls on here would be more supportive but no, no they are not

• i didn't mean it in a mean way. This site is made for criticism. If you ask for my opinion, I will give you my honest opinion.

However, If you are eating healthy and exercising, there isn't much else you can do. I dont think its important to be super skinny. Health is what matters in my opinion.

• I agree :)

What Guys Said 20

• What I do is look at the girl as a whole then decide how attractive she is - There will be lots who will like these girls a lot and it will be close to their preferred shape - My preference is slimmer girls with smaller breasts and smaller butts but I can often think bigger girls are very attractive - Sometimes especially girls are convinced that guys are obsessed by slim girls with curves that is like saying that guys think girls are only into tall muscular guys if you get my drift - It is not that important and often people are surprised how attractive they find people when they are outside societal imprinted expectations.

• understandable, everyone is different but thanks for the kind words :)

• This kind of body is attractive, yes, and you do not need to be extra slim to turn some heads. The way you behave, talk and your gestures may be much more enticing than some extra fit plastic bikini girl.

Seduction is much more related on what you do with what you have than on having the 'perfect' body.

Anyway, pursuing a healthy life style is always a plus and a need, ok? When you love yourself, you make efforts to have your own better everyday - but don't need to be obecessed about it at all.

Best of luck! :)

• Not my type but I know guys who are into bodies of that shape. If a guy doesn't like you because of your look then he is not the right guy for you.

• I prefer this body type over other skinny body type, it's okey being chubby as long as it's not too much, if you was looking like those women, then you need to start to worry. :)

http://i.imgur.com/g5xWmFB.jpg

• Seems like a bit heavier than some guys 'ideal' girl, but if thats you're body type it can certainly be healthy and sexy! Curvy like that can deff be hott :)

• I voted hot

• to be honestly if your plus size then your body size is very hot and very attractive.

• If you look similar to that I say you are stunning. I love bigger women.

• sounds attractive to me

• That's too much body fat fr

• I think you're worried too much
    Guys like girls with a little meat on theor bones

• This is not "body type", this is "body fat percentage". A very different thing that you can most certainly do something about.

That being said, the real problem is not on your body but in your head.

• okay well i guess the problem of which is in my head is not my fault, its society and how they expect us women to look

• And how does this site in general help individuals then? People post about sexual feelings they experience and what guys want from girls vise versa, seeking advise from a small population of the wider community

• Wanting a small selection of people giving you advice about something is not quite the same as seeking validation of what you are feeling bad about.

• In the pic you showed she's definitely overweight. I prefer slim girls so her body type isn't attractive for me.

• overweight? she seems curvy but not "overweight." what if i told you she had a healthy bmi of only 24?

• Your entitled to your opinion, but she may already eat a balanced diet and she may be like this? I dont think, personally, she has to become slimmer, all i asked was if she was attractive, not if she should lose weight, (bc her body is like mine)

• If your boyfriend was not okey with your weight and looks, he won't be with you, you don't need to be naked or in underwear for a guy to see the overall shape of your body.

• message me and send me a picture of yourself, ill give you an honest opinion. And then ill send you a pik of me and you can rate me :D.

• what you mean

• Not to me.

• It is to me.

• Yeah that's absolutely perfect! :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• You didn't give much of a choice in your poll only attractive or not attractive nothing in the middle. If you have a nice face and a plus sized body you would be very good looking don't underestimate the power of the face. so without a pic and the proper choices it's very hard to rank but you could be anywhere from a 4-7/10

• Your body is fine