What does it take to look as good as this guy, tell me in detail if possible?

My jaw shape, nose and lips is very similar to this dude's and i actually think my eyes are more even with straighter and lower eyebrows too. How do i do the following:

a. Remove any wrinkles and discolouration around the eyes?
b. All the body fat without getting big (a similar body to him, mine is 23% atm while his is no more than 12%)

c. Get that glow in skin

Also, if possible, tell me tips on lightening eye colour and getting pinker lips, i think the latter is relatively easy depending on ur health in general but there is nothing short of contacts for former, still though lol
and for b, i meant how do i remove all the body fat without getting big

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to be born That way

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't change some things br0

• I am talking about changeable things

• Lol man none of that for me and yeah, priyanka Chopra is hot but definitely not the hottest or something as she regarded in USA

• can't stand her , and i hope not. you a indian living in india though right? are u hindu

What Girls Said 1

• why would u want to look like that guy

• He is a male supermodel even with a shittie height and frame so his face is obviously god like no questions

• I believe 25-40 are the best years for a male bachelor because that is when ur neither too young nor too old to get any girl whatsoever for ONS', NSA's etc where looks matter a lot and it will be amazing to be THAT good looking in those days and I am smart too, so I'll probably be an ivy leaguer too then, I am so excited about my progress

• I mean with male model looks and a great education and a well paying job, ur pretty much at the top of the human hierarchy ladder damn, the next decade is gonna be my time

What Guys Said 1

• good genes

• i have 'em read the description under the question

• i didn't save it, there is a search option FFS man
      and u need to tell ur height barefoot
      if ur 6'1'' u must be 185 cm (in india the cm scale is used so unless u measured it properly at a clinic, dont give that BS )

• Im British, I live in London. But i say im Indian because thats my race

Im 6ft 1 barefoot. Yh 185cm.