What does it take to look as good as this guy, tell me in detail if possible?

What does it take to look as good as this guy, tell me in detail if possible?
My jaw shape, nose and lips is very similar to this dude's and i actually think my eyes are more even with straighter and lower eyebrows too. How do i do the following:

a. Remove any wrinkles and discolouration around the eyes?
b. All the body fat without getting big (a similar body to him, mine is 23% atm while his is no more than 12%)

c. Get that glow in skin

Updates:
Also, if possible, tell me tips on lightening eye colour and getting pinker lips, i think the latter is relatively easy depending on ur health in general but there is nothing short of contacts for former, still though lol
and for b, i meant how do i remove all the body fat without getting big

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to be born That way

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't change some things br0

0|0
    0|0
    • I am talking about changeable things

• Show All
    • Lol man none of that for me and yeah, priyanka Chopra is hot but definitely not the hottest or something as she regarded in USA

• can't stand her , and i hope not. you a indian living in india though right? are u hindu

What Girls Said 1

• why would u want to look like that guy

0|0
    0|0
    • He is a male supermodel even with a shittie height and frame so his face is obviously god like no questions

• Show All
    • I believe 25-40 are the best years for a male bachelor because that is when ur neither too young nor too old to get any girl whatsoever for ONS', NSA's etc where looks matter a lot and it will be amazing to be THAT good looking in those days and I am smart too, so I'll probably be an ivy leaguer too then, I am so excited about my progress

• I mean with male model looks and a great education and a well paying job, ur pretty much at the top of the human hierarchy ladder damn, the next decade is gonna be my time

What Guys Said 1

• good genes

0|0
    0|0
    • i have 'em read the description under the question

• Show All
    • i didn't save it, there is a search option FFS man
      and u need to tell ur height barefoot
      if ur 6'1'' u must be 185 cm (in india the cm scale is used so unless u measured it properly at a clinic, dont give that BS )

• Im British, I live in London. But i say im Indian because thats my race

Im 6ft 1 barefoot. Yh 185cm.